• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Chain of Memories on PS2

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories' started by Nova, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for PS2 US release confirmed
    Square-Enix have revealed to managers at this week's Gamestop Manager Conference that they will be releasing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for PS2 this Holiday season in the USA.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories is a PS2 3D remake of the Game Boy Advance spinoff title that takes place between Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II. The title was originally bundled in Japan with Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix, but will be released in the US as a standalone game with a $29.99 price tag.

This release has been rumoured for some time, but has finally been confirmed with several Gamestop Managers who were present at the conference and sources at Square-Enix.

This is good news and bad news for KH fans - this means we finally get the superior 3D remake of the awesome GBA game - but we will never see the complete, Final Mix version of KH2 in the West. We will be in touch with Square-Enix tomorrow regarding a European release.

DECEMBER 2, 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

I wonder who will be the new voice actors?

3. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Awww, I cannot wait for the European release!

4. ü

ü 30•05•2010

TBH this game isn't as spectacular and KHI or KH2FM+(KHII doesn't count as a Kh gam ¬¬...), so i don't think i'll be buying the english version. Im happy with my japanese+english menu patch :D

5. keyblade

keyblade New Member

i must buy it, for my new ps2 (dang, now i gota wait to play kh-2 even longer, due to me never playing unless its in order)

6. Oath

Oath King Bitch™

SWEET! Its really comming out for PS2!? I can't wait. I just hope you don't have to use the stupid card deck in the ps2 game because they suck!

7. darkside

darkside New Member

i think i will get it so i can fight zexion. You dont know how much i want to destroy him

8. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

i just want to kill marluxia

9. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

Me too!!!!!!!!!

10. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Why? :D Zexion and Marluxia, my fav members in the Org. Lol. I just cannot wait to play it, like I said before.

11. worbs

worbs New Member

sweet chears for the info

12. Waterfall17

Waterfall17 New Member

Doomo. I can't wait to see the translation differences. I wonder if Axel says yoo (pronounced yo) and if it really does mean hey...

And I want to see Axel and Zexion.

13. Janispang

Janispang New Member

Yaah kh:chain of memories was releas at Malaysia yayayayayayayaya

14. flare2k9

flare2k9 New Member

can u buy CoM in an english addition coz my us version dont work propaly on my console

15. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

I played it got it on the 12 of December played it and loved it^____________^ Marluxia and Xehenort was a pain -_- but I beat it yey!!^^ got used to using the cards fast lol

16. Coded4EVR

Coded4EVR New Member

I am BumperMan Bumping all the Fourms in meh can!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.