• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

New KH games release dates

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kairi, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kairi

Kairi New Member

Does anybody know a realease date for kingdom hearts BBS & 358/2 days?:confused:

2. Flare

Flare New Member

Not that I'm aware of...

I'm not even sure we even have much information on it...

Moved

3. DjC

DjC New Member

nope not yet but as soon as i find out i will post it.........that is at my thread
    well theres not so much info but u should really check out my thread cause i update constantly:)

and the reason i double post at that thread is so that people know that theres new info instead of just editing cause then no one looks inside:( so im sry for double posting

4. Riku

Riku New Member

Yep...

Nope, thought, rumors are set for 2008 in Japan. Becasuse as you see the scans, the game is playable.

5. darksora145

darksora145 New Member

probably a 2008 since theres alot of things going to be added into the game

6. Father-McKenzie

Father-McKenzie New Member

There's going to be one for Mobile, but I'm not techinally sure the release date for it.

7. DjC

DjC New Member

well the mobile game isnt for u.s./pal so that sucks...

and japan will probably get the first game in early 2008 and we usually get the kh games like 3 months after words

btw for those of u that havent read the interview i posted at my thread nomura said what order of the games will come out:

1.kh 358/2 days
    2.kh coded
    3.kh birth by sleep

8. Father-McKenzie

What's awkward is that Kingdom Hearts is spreading through different types of Game Systems.

KH - Playstation 2
    KH: CoM - Game Boy Advance
    KH2 - Playstation 2
    KH: 358/2 Days - DS
    KH: Coded - Moblie
    KH: Birth By Sleep - PSP.

LOL.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2007
  9. ultimaweapon463

ultimaweapon463 New Member

Um... actually, to be more accurate-

KH........................PS2
    KH:CoM................GBA
    KH2......................PS2
    KH: 358/2 Days....DS
    KH:C.....................Mobile
    KH:BB...................PSP

10. Father-McKenzie

Yeah, sorry. I was a little drunk last night lol. =P

11. Kairi

Kairi New Member

Yeah I kinda guest some time in the next year or so.

12. xemnas_14

xemnas_14 New Member

I'm hearing rumors of 2008 spring or summer but there just rumors.

13. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Well seeing as how we dont have any Strong bassed evidence its hard to even listen closely to rumors. people are just saying 08 becase its the closest to this year and there hasng been a KH game made since 2 and that was a while ago

14. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

You too?

Well what is birth by sleep anyway? KH 3 might come out in Japan in Winter 2008.

15. DjC

DjC New Member

what makes u think kh3 is coming out in japan winter of 08

16. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Ya they havent even started Production on KH3 yet Nomura even said that he would start after the FFXIII project and thats not even done yet hell 13 wont be out until late 08 so you cant really say that its gonna be realased in japan on 08

17. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

So does Squeenix plan on making another KH release for PS2, or are they just saying to hell with all of us poor people who can't afford to buy every system in existence?

18. Luke

Luke Member

There is no definate release date, But it is said that three five eight over 2 days is going to be released before birth by sleep

19. Luke

Luke Member

Nomura( if you dont know who that is, thats just sad) said that KHII was the last ps2 release.

20. sora14

sora14 New Member

kh3 sould be on ps2 aswell not everyone can afford a ps3 it probly wont be on wii and there is a chance of the 360 (thats what i think not what nomura said)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.