• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

light, darkness, or twilight?

Discussion in 'General' started by darkside, Aug 20, 2008.

which do you prefer

1. Light

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
  2. Twilight

15 vote(s)
    41.7%
  3. Darkness

13 vote(s)
    36.1%
  4. Other

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

Yes each has a weakness, though I have'nt found one for twilight yet.

Darkness's weakness = It can corrupt you.

Light's weakness = It can blind you from seeing the truth.

I'm so obssesed with Twilight that I put a request in the sig and avy request thread for a keyblade called "Way to Dusk." If anyone wants to make such a keyblade please check out the sig and avy request thread.

2. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

Reisen, I was merely pointing out that not all Darkness "users" are weak. The same goes for everything.
    As for Twilights weakness, it could be the greed of knowledge that some seek. When one knows of the perfec balance, they often seek it, but are mislead by chaos along the way. The greed or hunger for the truth is also blinding (like the light), as well as it can corrupt your soul....(like darkness). Thats the weakness of twilight. The pros of Twlight is that you get both the power of light and dark, and the understand of peace and balance. The Cons are you can get both side affects. Corruption and closed minded/blindness.

3. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

All have weaknesses.

Why don't you click here.

http://kh-3.net/forums/requests/3079-moonlights-sig-avatar-shop.html

4. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

Nicely put. That makes perfect sense.

Mythril Roxas likes this.
  5. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

Thanks demon.
    And what is that sig link for Reisen?

6. yuffie

yuffie New Member

Darkness, I think it's cool! But, you always know that Light is better than Darkness, like in movies, Darkness lose to Light.

7. Axel

Axel New Member

I went for Twlight.
    This is because you can make up your own mind on what you wont to become. THis way your not only on the darkside or good side. So....ya :)

8. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

and u still get cookies *munch*
    [​IMG]

9. The_Unknown_Master

The_Unknown_Master New Member

Isn't there a dawn as well. And isn't twilight and dawn transitional postions, dawn being from dark to light, and twilight being from light to dark?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.