• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

My slightly odd theory about the keyblades and such

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by Cloudtail4ever, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloudtail4ever

Cloudtail4ever New Member

Okay, so I was thinking about this game one day. I saw the trailer where Terra, Aqua, and Ven reach the crossroads and each choose a keyblade (who hasn't? XD) and I got to thinking. They were the first wielders of the 3 keyblades, right? Now, let's jump back to current time. Riku's keyblade is evil, right? (or well, it's the keyblade of darkness) Mickey's keyblade is kind of in between, and Sora's is the keyblade of light. Now, how did those keyblades become light, dark, ect? My thinking is that the original wielders had to have done something to make those keyblades evil or good, because I think they were neutral when the 3 found them. Just a guess, no idea, though I do have a feeling one of the 3 is going to turn evil or something.

2. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

Riku der. But I see what your saying. There are actually 4 keyblade weilders. 3 good, 1 bad. But the one bad is supposedly the strongest (of courseXD). Mickey was always a master, but 3 new ones are tio be chosen (Sora, Riku, Kairi). The only thing that confuzzles me is that in the secret ending, Ven garbs the keyblade Riku gets later, and Terra choses the keyblade Sora gets later. Now, I know Riku was suppossed to get the Kingdom Key and crap, and then he fell into darkness, but I think that tells something about Ven. Maybe Ven fell into darkness, and Terra "rescued" him? Like Sora and Kairi's friendship was Riku's light in the dark. As for Aqua, she's got ties to kairi when it comes to the keyblades. They may both be "witches" to the ones they love, they can control their memories and hearts because of their "love for eachother" (It sounds gey, I know....).

3. dualblade

dualblade Break!

you have to remember that those keyblades were fillers.they have there own keyblades now.ive heard some theories on this,on being that keyblades without keychains are actually fakes,like the ones that terra,ven,aqua,and riku when he was controlled by xehanort used.another is that the keychains are a way to borrow another persons keyblade,so the ones without chains are the originals.and i dont get were you get the part about some keyblades being dark,they are all,as far as i know,light.its just how you use them.the only one i dont know of that might be dark is the riku/xehanort one (not way to the dawn),and if the fake theory is right,that would explain it.probably find out in BBS or KH3 when it eventually comes out.

4. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

I don't by the whole "fake keyblade" story quite yet. I don't deny the possibility, I just can't see that to be the case for the Chasers.

5. dualblade

dualblade Break!

i dont either,but you can never be sure of everything,so it pays to have an open mind.the only thing that really makes me have some feeling it might be true is the whole dark keyblade used by riku/xehanort,and even then it could be a real keyblade,so who knows.

6. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

To make this clear.
    Those keyblades came from there own realm.

-Kingdom Keyblade(Realm of Light)
    -Way to Dawn(Twilight Realm)
    -Soul Eater(Realm of Darkness)

All the proof within the KHII game.
    Thread./

7. The_Unknown_Master

The_Unknown_Master New Member

where is there proof of the twilight realm. I know there is a realm of ligh, and darkness but i dont think there is a twilight realm. I think that twilight is more of a transition from light to dark. And i beleive soul eater was not a keyblade. They never explained what it was.

8. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

HEY!! WHat about kairi's keyblade? The keyblade that she gained in the organization's castle? Does that mean anything?

9. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

Twilight Town?
    Realm of nothing?
    Were you fight Xemnas.

10. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

well i think that the three keyblades they picked up in the secert ending was just for people to see becasue if anyone has seen they all have there on keyblades. ven with the keyblade that he holds like the star wars secrt apprentice, treea had the gaint cloud kind of keyblade, and aqua has a keyblade that not many people seem to know about, at least i dont. so i think they just pixked thoese keyblades so they can fight with two in there hands. the light and darkness where the keyblades come form i think its just they came from kingdom hearts to protect the herats from the heartless and only people with strong true hearts can use um. they just say dark becasue at first they where made for anybody and thats why the keychains where placed on them so they can only be used by cretain people. this really should have it's on threrad cause i have more to say on this so i'll just say it, some keyblade are they say dark becasue as we saw some where being used by dark people. mickey got a dark one becasue he could hold the darkness and i think with his dark keyblade makes it so he can pruife thoses keyblades that are dark or at least make them not that much dark like riku. but we will all find out in bbs.

11. The_Unknown_Master

Twilight town is never stated as the "realm of twilight" the reason it is called twilight town is because it is perpetual twilight(the sun never actually setting). Yes I fought xemnas and that was never stated as the realm of nothing either. So unless you can find a quote directly stating that these realms exist, i remain unconvinced. Oh and make sure your sentences make sence before you submit, "Were you fight Xemnas." is very wrong.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  12. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

Actually the King's keyblade is from the dark realm, the keyblade is not full a dark form because the king didn't give into the darkness, he still has light. That's why it looks like the kingdom key, but different colors.

13. The_Unknown_Master

Yea i agree, there is a dark realm and a light realm but im pretty sure there is no twilight realm.

14. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

But we all won't really know much until the story tells us. Wow..Nomura must really like confusing us a lot lol and Time plot twists.

15. The_Unknown_Master

Yea, no kidding.

16. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

It wasn't this confusing in Final Fantasy lol :D although it's not exactly "sequels" lol. But Final fantasy was pretty straight forward. i think Nomura wanted something more, something soo complicated, but understandable throught the games, that forces people like us to provide theories...hmm..heh heh

17. EtherealSummoner

King Mickey may have the dark keyblade, but he was pure of light regardless. Also, I wanted to know about XIon's keyblade. How did Xion was able to have the same original keyblade like sora & is it a fake?

18. Cloudtail4ever

o_O Wow, I leave for 3 months, come back, and my topic is still alive?

Anyways, I don't really believe my theory anymore.

19. EtherealSummoner

WHy you don't believe in your theory? ?_?_?_?_?

20. Cloudtail4ever

I don't know, after re-reading it and then reading other people's posts, it seems a bit...out there. But I don't know, it could make perfect sense or it could be ridiculous. I guess we'll just find out once the game comes out ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.