• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

FF games can be sold more than 50$

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy VII' started by .mop, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .mop

.mop New Member

i have never played this game and the only FF game i have ever played is X and i heared this game was worth around $250 on ebay is this true

2. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I consider this as Spam, due to the thread topic name. To answer you question, Final Fantasy VII is a rare game, so I won't be surprise they charge you 250. I still have mine, but yeah Ebay they are asking you for 50 bucks or more.

Just with Xenosaga. Rare game and a good game. Paid 100 bucks for it.

3. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

You don't need to buy it though. I downloaded and played it on my psp ^_^.

Um, should this thread me closed?

4. .mop

.mop New Member

sorry if it looks like spam didnt mean for that to happen but yea dang man my freind said he sell me his for 20 bucks man i wish i knew how much it was worth back then

5. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

It's ok. I changed the name though for a reasonable thread and understanding.

About the game, I never heard that either. But you know, those games are worth to play... Not sure the 100% fact, but that would be my guess.

6. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Xenogears best game ever...beside FF VII

7. Cloudtail4ever

Cloudtail4ever New Member

I bought my FF7 on ebay for $100 used, and it came with FF8 and FF9. Those two sell for around $15 each...so I probably paid around $70.
    But let me tell ya, it's well worth it.

8. Morrosseth

Morrosseth New Member

I got mine for $55 at a side shop that had a game section. The guy had five copies! :eek:
    But yeah, if you get it online at amazon or ebay it'll be $100 plus. I've never found it for less than that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.