• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Redemption & Rebirth RP OOC & S.U.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Haresuno, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't understand. My character is human already.

2. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

Your character seems almost too good. He's smart, out-going, apparently pleasent to be around, and he has an avatar.

When I say human I mean more realistic. He doesn't seem to have any negitive qualities.

3. Oh, okay then. He has some issues with his temper. I'll edit the template now.

4. Haresuno

Okay, also he shouldn't have any abilities before the event.

5. He never did . . . he's just smart. Can we start this RP yet?

6. Haresuno

Ah sorry. From how you worded it, it just sounded like he had his ability before the event started.

And ... I guess, doesn't look like we'll get any more people to sign up.

7. So we do get to start?

8. Rakdos

Rakdos New Member

Name: Michael "Micah"
    Year: 2
    Previous school: public school in Rome
    History: He's your average teenager excluding his slightly above average intellect. His parents funded his education but he rarely hears from them because they may pay for his education but they don't like him.
    Personality: He's quite, nice, and smart. He gets defensive in front of his friends though.
    Looks: [​IMG]
    Clique: Base
    Avatar skill: God-like speed, flying, above average strength
    Avatar critical: Arch-slash (imbues his power into his sword to create a devastating slash) When he releases the power by slashing with his sword it creates a quarter moon like energy blade that flies forward at a fast pace.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  9. Was he accepted yet?

10. Haresuno

THe only problem I have with his character is that it doesn't specify what happens after he uses Arch-slash, also I'm not sure if he should have god-like speed and super human strength. Improved strength would be a better way to word it, but don't have him be able to lift mountains -just an example- but otherwise yes I don't have a really big problem with his character.

11. Lifting mountains sounds God-Mode to me. Not trying to be jerk.

12. Haresuno

That's why I said not to have it.

13. So he's not accepted?

14. Haresuno

His character is accepted, he just needed to fix the part about super-human strength, which he did.

15. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

Name: Christian Dragnon

Year: 1st year

Previous school: St. Valentine's

History:
    Christian used to be an outgoing, funny guy. that was until his parents died in a car accident. to fill the emptiness he felt, he studied and studied. he has memorized the entire English dictionary, and knows a little German. he even studied things he didn't need to learn, he trained his mind by endless online strategy games, he immediately excelled in all the academics, and he has never formed any other kind of relationship again.

Personality: he really doesn't talk much. if he talks to a girl he gets so nervous he start resiting the digits in pie. he usually cold hearted to the people who talk to him

Looks:
    [​IMG]

Clique: Base

[​IMG]

Avatar skill: Chameleon-if actived, the user cannot be seen unless he moves. when he moves, you can only see blurred vision of him (As seen in the fictional sci-fi movie; Predator), heightened agility, Super-Vision (like the Byakugan)

Avatar critical: Seeing eye- when activated, after fighting his opponent for a minute, Christian can predict their next attack and immediately come up with a counter.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  16. Haresuno

Zero, you are accepted.

17. re-Kinings

re-Kinings New Member

Name: Ilan Melshik

Previous school: Some public school in France.

History: He left the public school because of the fact he seemed uninterested during his time there and promptly decided that it would be better to teach at a private school; a prestigious private school no less. After all, while he taught at the old public school there was no one who were really interested in passing and most of the students failed his class because he was a difficult teacher.

Personality: On the outside he appears cold, sarcastic, and tends to joke around a lot (ie, making light of difficult situations) because that's what he appears to be but deep down he is kind and compassionate. Ilan is only harsh on people when it comes to teaching or advice...really good advice (he is a realist) and also hates to depart knowledge to people outside of school because he feels lazy right there.

Looks: [​IMG]

Teaching: Math

Avatar skill: Heightened senses (hearing and sight), super strength, and super speed.

Avatar critical: Cataclismic Fall - He is able to exert powerful, earth shattering shockwaves from his fists and feet.

18. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

I wish I can join in. :(

19. You can, just make a RP template and see if you're accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.