• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

English Voice Acting?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts - RE: Chain Of Memories' started by Anxa, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anxa

Anxa New Member

Vexen- Paul Eiding
    Lexeaus- John Maggio
    Zexion- Steve Staley
    Marulxia- Jamieson Price
    Larxene- Kari Wahlgren
    ----------------------------------
    though am sure that possible these might the best voice of them. Kari Wahlgren might be the voice of Larxene. John Maggio is the best doing Kimahri. I don't know about Sora voice. Haley is grown know (y'all kow that). but i bet Zack Tyler Eisen good voice of Sora. Riku might have the same of that David Gallagher.

2. Whiplash

Whiplash New Member

Osmond can still voice Sora, Sora's growing up too. Besides, he'd have to be an even worse actor than I think he is if he can't pitch his voice a little higher. Eisen is too young in my opinion.

3. XxXNeko_RikuXxX

XxXNeko_RikuXxX New Member

i dont even know who Zack Tyler Eisen is, Haley joel osmand should stay doing sora ^^

4. ShiningSugar14

ShiningSugar14 New Member

Hey, when is this coming out in English anyways? I need to start saving up, ya know?

5. darkside

darkside New Member

i hope that it comes to america, but im not gonna wait forever. as for the voices, i think that osmend should continue, because its tacky when actors are switched in sequels.

6. tmp1114

tmp1114 New Member

someday kingdom hearts remake chain of memories will come to usa remember when you play the gba version after you beat sora story you see a picture of sora, goofy, and donald outside castle oblivion which did show up in remake version.

7. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

I do not recognize any of these voice actors? Can you provide more details or link to a filmography?

I would love it if we could get Peter Cullen or Frank Welker to do one of the voices.

8. ShiningSugar14

ShiningSugar14 New Member

According to the almighty Wikipedia, Steve Staley (Zexion's voice) is also Neji Hyuuga from Naruto and Kadaj(!!!!) from FF7:AC. I always thought Zexy and Kadaj looked alike...

9. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Osmond has to voice Sora! i refuse to play a kingdom hearts game without Osmond voicing Sora!

10. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

lexeuas: the govenator.....lol

11. Blake

Blake New Member

It's gonna sound weird is Osmond dosen't voice Sora IMO

this is a little off but does this game have cards as well?

12. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

The problem with him voicing Sora is the fact that Osmond has aged, and his voice changed. If he could sound like Sora origionally did, then that would be great.

And yes, the game has cards. It is exactly the same as the GBA version, except in 3-D.

13. worbs

worbs New Member

hmm i beleve it is important to have the same voice character for sora as that is what we are used to. changing him now would be to confusing to people.

14. tmp1114

tmp1114 New Member

We have to wait if the game is coming to usa if is we be happy if not we will be very mad at square-enix.

15. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Zach Tyler Eisen as Sora would be awesome

16. demon of darkness

It's been confirmed that Haley joe osment and david gaulher ( I'm not sure if I spelled their names right) Will voice Sora and Riku in the english version of RE: Chain of Memories.

17. rikuchie

rikuchie New Member

kadaj.......
    i like him >.<

18. demon of darkness

Wikipedia is right 80% of the time. They have been wrong on a few things concerning kingdom hearts in the past. But i can imagine Steve Staley doing Zexion's voice.

19. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

Zexion is emo

lol of the rofl waffle... Flush On

20. Cloudtail4ever

Cloudtail4ever New Member

I always imagined Zexy's voice to be deeper than Kadaj's, but eh.
    Oh, also, I heard that they're keeping the same voices that were in KH2, except Riku.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.