• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Bleach RP: A mist of hope...

Discussion in 'Archive' started by merlinosheep, May 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. merlinosheep

merlinosheep A.K.A The Leaver

2d Squad?! CRAP! I had 2d at first but reread her template and changed it to 13!!! >.<
    thanks for mensioning anyway.

Last edited: May 27, 2009
  2. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

No problem.

P.S. It's mention

3. merlinosheep

NOOOOO!!!
    *prepares to hit Haresuno's head with a baseball bat.*

4. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

*Stops him* Hey Hare, our fears came true. I think the rp is dead XD.

5. Dreich

Dreich New Member

what makes you think the RP is dead Zer?

6. merlinosheep

Well it's not yet, but even i believe it'll not be long T.T
    If it goes on like this... we should consider making a new one or something?
    i mean since this is my first RP, my skills in all this are not as high as Zer's or Hare's.

7. Zerieth

Well Dreich, the fact that there has been no activity in it for days, possibly a week, is kind of a clue. Its not long for this world. -_-

8. merlinosheep

Yeah its true allright...

9. Zerieth

Should we restart? The begin was kinda sucky.

10. merlinosheep

Well if you want zer or Haresuno can take control for my part. I'm not that kind of a leader type :D

11. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I can come up with a plot. Just give me a day or so. And then we can restart.

12. Dreich

Dreich New Member

It really has only been about a day or two...which really isn't a big deal I've seen RPs go for literaly weeks without posts and be considered perfectly fine...you guys here expect a post an hour for it to be alive and well...that's not good because it warrants shorter less descriptive posts and rushes people past what should be rushed...personally I'd rather see one good long 3+ paragraph post a week than a post an hour that's only a few lines long. (might be some exaggeration about shortness of posts, but you get the point)

In my opinion this thing is long from dead and merlino is doing fine for his first time and if he doesn't stick with it he won't get better (no offence meant)

13. merlinosheep

Don't bother, Dreich. Really...
    It doesn't for me. I am just gonna continue this, for i swore to myself i would get real good at this. Imma make a new one soon =D
    Im only happy that this will continue just fine, for in the end it would've really.

14. Haresuno

This RP is NOT dead

Zer you need to post. Most of the characters are waiting on you, while some are waiting on Dreich.

15. Dreich

Dreich New Member

Shhh...I have writers' block atm and have been attempting to think of something lol

16. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I just create this in like 2 min. This is a rough draft.

Defeating Sosuke Aizen and his evil plans, peace took over Soul Society. Instead of countless bloodshed and hostile turmoil, the Captians of the 13 Protection Squad,
    resume thier daily lives, protecting Soul Society and relaxation. But it was short live. Ulquiorra, once thought that he was dead, now resurface with a new Espada
    team, trying to finish what Aizen wanted to accomplish, the death of the Spirit King. Captain-Commander Yammaoto orders the 13 Protection Squad to go into Hueco Mundo,
    and try to eliminate the threat before Ulquiorra and his clan can act up again.

17. Haresuno

TT^TT fine~ can Grimmjaw be back? I don't think he really died either.

18. Dreich

Dreich New Member

lol Haresuno...is that pouting I see?

So the plan is that despite the fact that this RP is plenty alive we're going to redo it?
    At least that's what I've gotten out of this

19. Haresuno

It would appear so...

20. merlinosheep

Guys, don't worry 'bout it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.