• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Any cosplayers here?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by AliceKnowsWhy, Jun 6, 2009.

1. AliceKnowsWhy

AliceKnowsWhy New Member

i am a cosplayer and was wondering if anyone else is

2. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Yes

i cosplay every convention i do :)

3. AliceKnowsWhy

AliceKnowsWhy New Member

yay. who do you cosplay as

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

??? What's cosplay?

5. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Costume play,

Dressing up as a character who is fictional/who you like.

Ive done a bit, but my next one is going to be Yazoo

6. AliceKnowsWhy

AliceKnowsWhy New Member

yay. i am working on alice and namine atm. my goal is roxas though. haha my friend said i'm too short to be him so i should where higher shoes..... i just pictured him in red stelletoes

7. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

I've been to anime conventions but i was never one to cosplay but i wear anime gear like hats t shirts and accecorites( earings,necklaces,etc.)

8. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

XD Whoa. Then I'll be a black, child version of Summonerbrandon then. If it's for KH, thne it'll be... ... ... Idk. ... ... ... Demyx or... ... ... Man. SO hard to choose. KING MICKEY!!

9. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

I cosplay everyday, whether it'd be a ring, necklace, arm accessory thing, hat, pants or shirt... Plus many other things.
    But I am a Cosplay Cosplay Virgin since I haven't dressed up and gone outside with it (a Cosplay Outfit) on.
    Someday I will though ;)

10. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Haha roxas :L

Im aiming for yazoo cause my friend stole Kadaj.

11. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

I costplayed as Sakura once XD and I'm going to one convention this year a anime convention gonna dress up as um a Aida from Resident Evil =O

12. Lexiandra

Lexiandra New Member

I am a soon-to-become cosplayer. I'm really busy and so I have no time to make costumes. Plus, I don't have the money to buy them either.

13. xrawrxmassacre

xrawrxmassacre New Member

meee! i cosplay.

so far my only cosplays were Navi the Fairy from Zelda (my friend was Link) and Kairi from KH

so far i'm working on making a heartless cosplay. i'm so excited! i finally have the money for it! wooo lol

14. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

i cosplay =D

15. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

Cool who do you costplay as? :O

16. sora riku mickey

sora riku mickey New Member

once then my mom say "never again (insert my name here)"

17. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

I did when I was younger and my mom didn't like me to.

18. Colonel Caboose

Colonel Caboose The Man, the Myth, the Legend

Dude I'm a true man! I walked around wal-mart all the time in cospalys, first it was a stormtrooper (like the really good ones, that you see for 900 dollars) I felt good cause no one could see my face, everyone was taking pictures with me all the little kids, I do it once a month. The first day of every month. So people come, just to see me! sometimes people where their own costumes (I live in a small area and don't see this stuff often) one time my friend got a darth vader cosplay and everyone was taking pictures of us. He said at first he was a little nervous, but after seeing how happy all the kids were it felt good. One time I wore my Link cosplay to save-mart (decided to mix it up a little) the empolyees got a little scared when I walked into the storw with an actual sword ( a real replica master sword) I think out of all the times I went to wal-mart of svae-mart my Gf only did it once with me (I finally got her to do it, usually if I bring here she says that she doesn't know me. lol)

19. Colonel Caboose

Colonel Caboose The Man, the Myth, the Legend

Dude I'm a true man! I walked around wal-mart all the time in cospalys, first it was a stormtrooper (like the really good ones, that you see for 900 dollars) I felt good cause no one could see my face, everyone was taking pictures with me all the little kids, I do it once a month. The first day of every month. So people come, just to see me! sometimes people where their own costumes (I live in a small area and don't see this stuff often) one time my friend got a darth vader cosplay and everyone was taking pictures of us. He said at first he was a little nervous, but after seeing how happy all the kids were it felt good. One time I wore my Link cosplay to save-mart (decided to mix it up a little) the empolyees got a little scared when I walked into the storw with an actual sword ( a real replica master sword) I think out of all the times I went to wal-mart of svae-mart my Gf only did it once with me (I finally got her to do it, usually if I bring here she says that she doesn't know me. lol)

20. Riku_of_twilight

Riku_of_twilight The ***** splitter

When I was 10-12 years old I cosplayed as kid link from Legend of zelda ocarina of time! My mom made me a tunic and leather boots with his cap. I made me a perfectly done replica of the Deku shield out of paper mashay. I got a little wooden shieth and a kokirir sword made from plastic. It was fun! But now I have grown out of it. :( But I still have it! Now I'm going to cosplay as Roxas! As soon as I buy the costume. And a finrir replica keyblade. :D