• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Hiya :D

Discussion in 'Archive' started by R-BLADE, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R-BLADE

R-BLADE New Member

Hello there, I guess I'm R-BLADE (it's just not the same without the caps). Basically I'm just a 15 year old dude from Manitoba, Canada who's a big fan of RPGS, anime and Square Enix in general. I really wasn't crazy about Kingdom Hearts until the second game to be honest. Mostly because (and don't kill me please) CoM was, let's not kind ourselves, a mediocre card game and the first game just never really wowed me like the second did. The second game really fleshed out the plot and the characters more so than just seeming like a Disney RPG like the first. I think I can fairly say that the series grew with the second game into what it deserved to be.

I decided to sign up here not only because I love KH (despite all the things I said prior, I really do. It's got a great universe), but also because I spend way too much of my time doing nothing on Facebook or Livejournal (which you can add me on if you want, just ask :D). I love meeting new people so don't be afraid to start chatting. This is also not my first forum, I've been at quite a few where some people might recognize me as greekanimeguy (Yeah, I made it in grade 4 and it just kinda stuck... That's why I changed it to this new KOS-MOS-licious name 8D)

Also, I have a scary obsession for Tifa, Aeris, KOS-MOS and Kairi (and other kick-ass heroines). Beware o___O. I also like Television as a huge fandom, which is somewhat of a taboo in these kind of circles, but I can say with confidence that Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel are probably the best shows I've ever had the pleasure of seeing in any form of media ever 8D

Can't wait to meet everyone here!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2007
  2. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

We can see your not afraid of chatting...

Welcome, I guess ^^

This wasn't an automated message AKA Spam Message

3. Flare

Flare New Member

Hiya R-Blade.... you sure like too talk ^^;

4. R-BLADE

R-BLADE New Member

Yeah haha, if only you guys knew the half of it...

5. Flare

Flare New Member

lol.. anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay :D

6. R-BLADE

R-BLADE New Member

Thank you :D

7. Duelist Dx

Duelist Dx New Member

Welcome, enjoy have fun blahblah you know it =]

This isn't a automated message either!

8. Mon-sieur Bome

Mon-sieur Bome New Member