• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Godfather Trilogy

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Betty Boop, Jun 15, 2007.

How much have you seen of the Godfather?

Poll closed Jun 25, 2007.
  1. None of it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Part I Only

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Part I & II Only

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. All of it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

I have seen the II part on Monday. It was not as good as the first part, but it still kept my interest. The best scene in the second part was the party in Cuba.
    This movie is considered on of the best of all time. What surprises me is that so many people around my age haven't seen this movie yet. I want to see what the outcome is on this forum.

The movie is based on the novel by Mario Puzo, directed by Francis Coppola. Many great actors such as Robet DeNiro, Al Pacino, and Marlon Brando were in these movies. It's about the Corleone family and how the mafia life profitted them and destroyed them.

Do help yourself to the cannoli. :)

2. R-BLADE

R-BLADE New Member

I've been meaning to watch these, but I've never gotten around to it. All I've been told is that the third part is terrible and to stay away from it.

3. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Now is the time to buy it. They just re-released the Trilogy on DVD, with tons of extra features.

Godfather Part I was named by the AFI last night as the 2nd greatest movie of all time. Above Casablanca and below Citizen Kane.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.