• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Would you rather be a nobody or heartless?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by Burnin'-Axel, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burnin'-Axel

Burnin'-Axel Flurry of Dancing Flames

simple. choose between the Nobodies and the Heartless. also, put down what KIND of Nobody/Heartless you'd be if you want to.

I'd be a Sniper nobody.

2. Crescendo

Crescendo New Member

I like the dancer nobody, but I think I will be an Angel Star, a Heartless
    [​IMG]

3. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

I'm going with the Sniper Nobody as well. :D

4. Snapple

Snapple New Member

I'd like to be a Nobody for the simple reason that they seem to retain more of an... er... intelligence, while the Heartless rely solely on instinct.

Dancer Nobody ftw.

5. PaintedDragon

PaintedDragon New Member

Nobody, nobody. nobody. They're smarter, and I'd be a Dragoon. Kekeke, spears...

6. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Nobodys,since atleast there is a chance of coming back with my own heart.Assassin Nobody

7. Omega

Omega New Member

i'd be a nobody, samurai nobodies to be precise cause i like the whole standoff thing they do.

8. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

nobodies have style, and better outfits. lol
    I'd be a samurai nobody ^^

9. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Nobodies
    They're stronger than Heartless (only in the game ;))
    Coz i like to be Berserker Nobody

10. IcecreamLink

IcecreamLink Banned

I would be a nobody...

11. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

a nobody because they are a heck of a lot stronger and the orginazation are almost people
    but the heartless are like monsters than people

make that a dusk i dont know why they just look kool!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2009
  12. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

I would want to be a Nobody..Probably a Sniper

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2009
  13. soldediamantes

soldediamantes New Member

I love both, but if I had to choose, I'd say I'd be a Nobody, and in particular, Twilight Thorn, because:

- It is speculated to be Darkside's Nobody and I LOVE Darkside.
    - It has really cute feed movements.
    - It moves like a gymnast and a ninja.
    - It's funky.

:)

14. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

It's flexible lol xD

15. Burnin'-Axel

Burnin'-Axel Flurry of Dancing Flames

wow.im kinda surprised that there're barely any heartless likers XD oh well, i kinda see why though :D

16. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

I would be a Nobody :D I would be a Sorcerer because of their magical fields that can project themselves and the fact they are resistant to magic. Plus their controlled by Xemnas :0

17. RoxasxKairi

RoxasxKairi New Member

I would be a nobody

18. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

To me this is a hard choice, I like how Nobodies tend to be a little more intellectual but I find the Heartless are the cutest little things in the world =3... I remember in Kingdom Hearts when you became one and were walking around, it was just so adorable!!
    Now Nobodies may be a little more smart then Heartless, I mean come on the Organization were all Nobodies and they kicked butt XD, but too be honest the Nobodies always gave me the creeps... They just move so funky and I don't know what happened to they mouths but I know that it isn't normal o_O (Talking about Dusk at this moment just to let everyone know) So in my opinion I could never be any Nobody it gives me chills to think about it..
    Well as I mentioned earlier I like the Heartless because they're so cute and you just want to go up and hug them... Sure they aren't as strong as the Nobodies, but they do fight very well... And between all the heartless choices I would pick, Shadow, because to me it was the cutest and I like the way they walk around XD... I think personally it would be awesome to be one of them and just run around crazily =]

19. wolfy2491

wolfy2491 New Member

I'd totally be a Nobody. But the original heartless are SOOOOOOOO cute. lol. I have a plushie of them. lol

20. kirairiato

kirairiato New Member

lol XD nice
    i agree with you wolf but wishing i had a machine gun or a plane to kill ever single thing that get in me way or choose the heartless side XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.