• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

favorite kingdom hearts 2 moment

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by worbs, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. worbs

worbs New Member

whats your favorite kingdom hearts 2 moment mine is when sora had to fight roxas near the end of the game

2. RoxasxKairi

RoxasxKairi New Member

When Sora, Kairi and Riku reunite and the one where Sora meets the Organization 13 at Hollow Bastion. Like I saw that the first time and I was like "Awesome!" One question though? Who was the one talking to him??

Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
  3. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

It's saïx.
    And my favorite moment (but it's reaction command) is where sora use "clash" reaction against Xemnas 1 and the cutscene is where mickey said "They'll pay for this" and leave his cloak. It's in Hollow Bastion when goofy passed out

4. RoxasxKairi

RoxasxKairi New Member

Wait, it wasn't Saix, it was Xigbar, I just finished a boss battle with him.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
  5. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Xigbar appeared in hollow bastion, land of dragon, and TWtNW. If that's happened in twilight town, it's Saïx. I also like the first Organization XIII appeared.

6. RoxasxKairi

RoxasxKairi New Member

Yeah I know, he appeared in Hollow Bastion which is when Sora met him.

he was like "have you been a good boy?" :)

7. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

fav moment= the end
    sounds strange
    but its a happy moment
    with sora and kairi and riku
    then sanctuary plays ^^

8. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

my favorite moment
    is when Sora wakes up
    kinda funny how Donald and Goofy where all laughing when he woke up lol^^
    I remember jumping around "screaming" all because he opened his cute blue eyes and oh my gosh there so adorable♥

9. Waterfall17

Waterfall17 New Member

There are many kinds of favorite moments--some favorite because they are humorous, some because they're heartbreaking, some because they're just plain weird or awkward, some because they're thought provoking--so I guess I'm going to choose humorous. The whole dialogue between Roxas and Axel when they fight before Roxas merges with Sora. "I'm so FLATTERED!" :lol: I find that hilarious.

The manga has some really funny moments in it, btw.

10. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

The manga is funny. But do you know where the most complete series?
    And the funniest thing (in manga) is where Yen Sid exploded his castle when Pete asked him to be his guardian ^^

11. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

My favorite moment was when Sora, goofy, and Donald woke up. It was just so funny, and I was happy to see Sora again to play as him. :D What a great game.

12. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

The ending, where Sora and Riku were able to come back to their own world and reunite with old friends. I was able to relate myself to that scene which would explain why it was one of (if not) my favorite parts of the game.

13. RoxasxKairi

RoxasxKairi New Member

Wait! There is one moment I thought was cool and epic!
    You know when Sora and Riku was going to the final fight and there was
    these building-like things and Sora slashed them with his keyblade and made it break?
    he does that stare that was so cutee. :D He was like a ninja or something, idk but it was an awesome partt!

14. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

My favorite part was when Genie told Pete
    "Am I just a pest, a great blue pest? I don't care I'm just so happy to see you, Aladdin!
    Pete said ," you won't make a fool out of me!!!!!!!"
    Remember this anyone?????

15. worbs

worbs New Member

yup..........

16. kh2fan

kh2fan New Member

The final scene

17. RoxasxKairi

RoxasxKairi New Member

I like the part when Sora was leaving Agrabah and Aladdin said "You know that friend of yours thats missing..? you'll find him, trust me." I was like "awwwww!" that brought tears to my eyes.

18. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

"Im Not A Total Sap Like You Sora"-Riku

19. crazykh

crazykh New Member

mine is when cloud and sephiroth fought each other after i have beaten sephiroth

20. Korkskruv

Korkskruv New Member

Right after I managed to kill Demyx. I sat for two hours before I managed to kill him. I actually cried because I was so happy. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.