• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Games you have beaten in 2009

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Ventus, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Write a list of games you have beaten in 2009. Update your list and post a response to tell you have updated it.

The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon (PS3)
    The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning (PS2)
    Soul Calibur 4 (I unlocked all characters) (PS3)
    Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction (PS3) x2

Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
  2. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Devil May Cry 4 (PS3)

Gears Of War 2 (360)

Halo 3 (360)

There is some, I'll update the rest later. :cool:

Aqua Fresh likes this.
  3. Unbirth

Unbirth LET ME SPRITE YOU

prototype

halo3

gears two

fable 2

mass effect - in progress of beating

4. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

God of War: Chain of Olympus and Final Fantasy XII

5. dualblade

dualblade Break!

RE: CoM
    Thats it,no new games for me yet

6. PaintedDragon

PaintedDragon New Member

FFVII Dirge of Cerberus (PS2)

7. Ventus

I've just beaten Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction for the Playstation 3. It was a really fun game to play and the graphics were out of this world. I can't wait for Crack In Time. Ratchet and Clank 3 was better than this though, in terms of weapons. Very easy ending boss. This game is the easiest of the Ratchet and Clank series.

8. ü

ü 30•05•2010

well i buy on adverge over 60 games a year, and kairu(brother)buys lots aswell, we clear nearly all of them.

Most recent was Indiana Jones: Staff of Kings

<33333333333333333333333

9. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Nothing new... ^^' I just keep on playing the same games, but I love them :D

- Final Fantasy VII
    - Final Fantasy X

10. Burnin'-Axel

Burnin'-Axel Flurry of Dancing Flames

FF 7 Dirge of Cerberus (x4)

FF XII

KH1 and 2 (x2)

and SSBB (Subspace)

11. Cloudtail4ever

Cloudtail4ever New Member

Too many, I'll tell you that much:

KH2
    Final Fantasy VII (x7. Yes, I play it that much. I have no life :p)
    Final Fantasy X (x2)
    Final Fantasy X-2
    Grandia 3
    KH Re:CoM
    Tomb Raider: Legend
    Tomb Raider: Anniversary
    Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning (x2 too short, I can beat it in 2 hours now >.>)
    Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night (x4 also too short, takes me 4 hours, though)
    Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon (x2 too easy and again, short. 4 hours as well)
    Okami
    Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
    Shadow of the Colossus
    Spongebob: Battle For Bikini Bottom (xD)
    Assassin's Creed
    Prince of Persia -2008-(x4, I love that game ^^)
    Devil May Cry 4
    Tomb Raider: Underworld
    Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl (story mode and unlockable characters)
    Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Crisis Core (x6, also love that game)
    The World Ends With You (x2)
    Prince of Persia: The Fallen King

Yeah...erm...I play a LOT of games...and the (x2, x3) etc mean that's how many times I've beaten it.

12. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Dang. I'm not sure.

Red Faction: Guerrilla

I think FFXII

Soul Calibur 4

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Dot Hack//G.U. Vol. 2 & Vol. 3

I can't think of any others right now.

13. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 4
    Guitar Hero: Metallica
    Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
    Sonic Rush Adventure
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Soul Calibur 4
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    kingdom Hearts 2

14. Ventus

That's an awesome list of games.

Updated list. I finished Guitar Hero: World Tour during January.

The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon (PS3)
    The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning (PS2)
    Soul Calibur 4 (I unlocked all characters) (PS3)
    Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction (PS3) (x2)
    Guitar Hero: World Tour (Wii)

Currently Playing: Rock Band (PS3)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
  15. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

I also finished guitar hero World Tour and Ninja Blade

16. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

From the Top of my head for this year...
    In no particular Order...
    On a number of Consoles...

>Guitar Hero: World Tour
    >Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
    >Secret of Mana
    >Seiken Densetsu 3/Secret of Mana 2
    >Sword of Mana
    >Grandia 2
    >Kingdom Hearts
    >Kingdom Hearts 2
    >Final Fantasy XII
    >Final Fantasy X
    >Chrono Trigger
    >Zelda: The Minish Cap
    >God of War
    >God of War 2
    >Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced
    >Devil May Cry 3

When do you know if you've done too much?

17. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

So far this year I have played quite a few games ^^... More then what I usually played to be honest with you =P

Kingdom Hearts: Beat it just last week ;]... Everyone knows what Kingdom Hearts is on this forum so there's no need to go into great detail about it ^^... You play as a guy named Sora and you venture out to different Disney planets in the quest to help your friends =]

Kingdom Hearts II Beat this over my March break ^^... As you know it's the follow up to Kingdom Hearts and carries the main idea of helping your friends and visiting Disney planets except this time there's more foes to face, and I find the story line is quite longer :]

Dot.Hack//Infection Beat it around the first week on January... I don't know if you guys ever heard of Dot.Hack, but you probably did... This game has the feel of an online game except you're not online type of thing... You play as the character Kite and struggle in the game called "The World" his quest is to also help out one of his friends who mysteriously went into a coma while playing the game =[...

Dot.Hack//Mutation Second game to the Dot.Hack series, I beat it around the third week of January... The story line is the same except you learn more about what happened to your friend (You know what caused it) and your trying to find more leads towards it... You're still attempting to save your friend from the coma, and will stop at nothing until you do... I like the Dot.hack series by the way because you can bring your saved file from the previous game before it, so you already have your leveled up character and are ready to keep going =D

Dot.Hack//Outbreak Third game to the series, and I beat it around the first week of February... The plot is the same in this one, except you're getting closer to saving your friends life and are really starting to understand "The World" (Note: In this series, you're a person playing a game, the game the persons playing is known as "The World")... In this game you're also startiing to notice some weird things about the online world you're playing in...

Dot.Hack//Quarantine Final game to the Dot.Hack series, I beat it around the third week of February... In this game you either save your friend from the coma or not ;]... I'm not going to say though because it would ruin it all XD... Anyways, this has to be the most suspensful game out of the whole series, I mean it was intense =]... I deffinently liked this series a lot...

Jak and Daxter: Precursor Legend Beat it around the start of April... I have this thing that every year I've got to beat this game, I'm dedicated to it ^^... It was actually one of the first real video games that I got interested in, and I still love playing it out... Finding all the orbs and the generator things are just so much fun in my opinion... It kind of reminds me of a treasure hunt game thing... Anyways I like it so much :]

Final Fantasy X Beat it around the end of April, and I'm replaying it right now... To me this game is the best in the Final Fantasy series.. The story line to it was just so spectacular and I liked the movie cut scenes that it contained ^^... This game revolves around a guy named Tidus who just wants to go back to his home, Zanarkand... It was just a really good RPG and getting all the Aeons and the secret ones like Anima, The Magus Sisters and Yojimbo is just so fascinating :]

And Rawr you can never play to much video games XD

18. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I don't really have time on my hands, since I have to get ready for school and stuff like that, so I replayed,

Final Fantasy X and X-2, beat both of them.

Currently playing Persona 3 and FF XII.

Next in line is Shadow Hearts.

But if this counts, I played ALL Xenosaga and .Hack//G.U. and beated them many of times. haha.

19. Changeling

Changeling New Member

Hm... let's see:

Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (x5, I friggin' LOVE that game!)
    Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary
    Tomb Raider: Underworld
    Final Fantasy VII
    Final Fantasy IX
    Final Fantasy X
    Final Fantasy X-2
    Project Zero 3: The Tormented
    Project Zero

Yeah. :p

Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
  20. soldediamantes

soldediamantes New Member

Here's my list (games with blue titles are ones that have been beaten prior to the year 2009, and games with orange titles are ones not beaten prior to the year 2009);

Alvin and the Chipmunks
    BioShock
    Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry 4
    Gears of War 2
    Kingdom Hearts
    LEGO Indiana Jones; The Original Adventures
    Mirror's Edge
    Pokémon Diamond
    Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Probably more that I've forgotten to include.