• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

download

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days' started by the dark within, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the dark within

the dark within New Member

could anyone tell me where could i download "the other promise" song?

you know, like in 358/2 days trailer.

ANswer PLZ!!

2. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

I'll get it for you if you give me the youtube link

3. the dark within

hm, i'm hoping for MP3

4. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

I'll get it in MP3 if you give me a link on youtube to what you want

5. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

go to isohunt, you can download anything, you just need a program called utorrents and it's free to download the program. then you can have anything!

6. Cloudtail4ever

Cloudtail4ever New Member

I wouldn't use uTorrent if I were you...Has worse viruses than LimeWire has. And, if you have Comcast or Verizon internet, they'll block your internet if they find you using uTorrent.

7. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Just open Beemp3.com
    They have lots of free musics, including Kingdom hearts song

8. the dark within

thanks.............

9. the dark within

ummm, hey what's the difference between the other promise and other promise?

10. no idea, you can also download it throught a YT link and then go to www.catch-video.com but i guess lately it sucx
    do ya have it already?

11. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

Wrong

uTorrent is but a client for downloading torrents, it is only a piece of software used to open them and download etc. Certain people will certainly place viruses and other nasty files into some fake torrents or whatever which is why I know what I'm downloading before I do

12. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Maybe you're talking about the Original Version which Yoko performed to be in the game, or are you speaking of the Drammatica version? They may have the difference between them.

13. WayToTheDawn: for every computer is it different. and it depends on where ya download Utorrent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.