• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

I'm new!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by KH_Fangirl_75, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KH_Fangirl_75

KH_Fangirl_75 New Member

Hello! I know this is a bit late since I joined on Independence Day, the fourth, but I just wanna introduce myself.

Okay. So I have purple eyes. Dark purple. I got them from my mom. Yeah, I know. I can hardly believe it myself. :eek: I like to make this fact known so I can obsess over 'How did this HAPPEN?!' with them. I also have reddish brown hair. Kinda curly. Kinda wavy. I dunno. *shrugs*
    I read. A lot. Like, way way way too much. I love to write, but not fanfics. I also love to sketch, but I can't draw my own things! I mean, when I try to draw something from my mind, it turns out not the best. When I draw, for example, Roxas, from a picture, it usually turns out pretty good. I LOVE fanfics. I don't like Namixas, because I think that Roxas and Namine have more of a brother-sistery relationship. I can tolerate it, though. I like SoKai, but I prefer Sora with Riku, even though Tetsuya Nomura made the luurrvvve between Sora and Kairi way too obvious. Hasn't he ever heard of the wonderful world of awesome, gay men?!
    Anyways.
    I think AkuRoku is the best thing to happen to this planet. SoRi is right after it, followed by Zemyx. I do like Zemyx, even thoguh I don't think they've ever spoken to each other. At all. Like, ever. I usually lie pairings with SOME sense in it, but I'm a sucker for Zemyx.
    If you ever go to fanfiction.net, please read 'MOJO!', 'Winning Love In A Game of Dice', 'The Forest of Screams', 'Marked and Hunted' and 'Free Fate is pretty good too. Free Fate is the only fic that isn't AkuRoku or SoRi. It's Namine and possibly Marluxia, Riku and Roxas. 'Black and White Rainbows' is good, too, although I think the author has given up on fanfiction. Either that or he/she's dead.

And yeah. That's me. By the way, my name is Riele. Just call me Ri, though. :D :D :)

Goldfish likes this.
  2. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

Welcome to the forums Ri!!!
    Anyways, nice biography!!! I bet you have very beautiful eyes!!
    Anyways, my Real name is Anita, but you can call me aqua!!!
    Hope you enjoy your stay!!!
    Oh, anyways, nice avatar you have there!!^_^:D :)

3. sora-x

sora-x New Member

well....Ri i hope your visit to this site is wonderful ^^

4. LatiJediLukeAndLeia

LatiJediLukeAndLeia New Member

Hello and welcome to the site.

5. kirairiato

kirairiato New Member

hey welcome to the forums
    hope we can be friends q:
    welll its nice to you meet you q:

ill introduce myself
    A-name:kiraraito <-proper spellling
    R-name: stephen from the flips

6. KH_Fangirl_75

KH_Fangirl_75 New Member

Thank you! Great to meet you all. =P

7. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

Ohm my!! I love your sig!! It's looks soooo adorable!!!^^

8. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Hello KH_Fangirl_75, wow that's interesting how you have purple eyes :3... Well Hello and welcome to the forum I hope you have a great time, and remember to have fun and stay active =] *Glomps*

9. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

hi Ri
    =D

and welcome to the site
    stay active, follow the rules and read the FAQs.
    Need any help than you can always come to me ^^

I'm krish btw . You can also call me ninja

10. sora riku mickey

sora riku mickey New Member

well then Ri as you wish to be called ;) you can call me SRM (that nickname just came)

hope you have fun

11. Welcome to the forums. cool Intro.
    nvr thought about Xemnas and Demyx together lol. whoa purple eysees, that mus be very rare.
    anyway my name is Tala, and umm 18 and yeah. what to say else.
    hop you enjot it :D

12. KH_Fangirl_75

KH_Fangirl_75 New Member

Heh, thanks, Aqua.

13. KH_Fangirl_75

KH_Fangirl_75 New Member

No, it's actually Zexion and Demyx. Zemyx. You know? :D :D :D Nice to meet you, Tala, BTW. I love your name. It's really nice.

14. KH_Fangirl_75

KH_Fangirl_75 New Member

Thanks! Luv my avvie 2. Although this reply is a bit late since I changed it to Zexion adn his cupcake. :D

Princess Seira likes this.
  15. KH_Fangirl_75

KH_Fangirl_75 New Member

Yeah, sometimes when people walk by me and see them, they're all 'WHOA!'. I lvoe seeing people's reactions for, well, anytihng. They interest me MUCHOS! I'm not Spanish. :D

16. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

I would like to see you in person one day...:D

17. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Nice introduction. :) You surely have awesome eyes! ^__^
    Anyways, welcome to the forums, Ri. You can call me Kyuu, hope to see you active. ;>
    Stick around and have fun!

18. ah ok, well didn't think it also. same thing, thanks. my username? lol

19. KH_Fangirl_75

KH_Fangirl_75 New Member

No. I meant 'Tala'.

20. Arxon

Arxon New Member

Oh come on. Zemyx is nowhere near as wierd as MarluxiaXigbar.

Yes, I ship this. No, not seriously.

Anyway! Welcome to the forum! I'm sure we'll be great friends!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.