• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Countdown to KH 358/2 Days

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Destiny, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Ok so I figured it's about time we started a coutdown, and we're starting now, there's a total of 71 days, 2 months and a week, left. So I figured I'd start checking our prices, so far the best place I think to go with is Amazon.com which has the special skin cover we all saw with Roxas, Xion, and Axel on it as a special gift. So I went there and also found an awesome video for the game, so check it out :D

Amazon.com: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: Nintendo DS: Video Games

2. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

i just got that game too!

3. The_Unknown_Master

The_Unknown_Master New Member

Sweet vid, I was wondering how they were going to pronounce her name. Shion.

4. ü

ü 30•05•2010

I thought i'd be pronounced Zion.

I got this game imported from japan. Turned it on, played 1 mission and thought. 'Fuck this i can't understand a thing.. I'll wait'

5. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Well about a year ago, last July they had that confirm. Anyways the game I should put it up there comes out the 29th I'm going to go around and price the game, and I found a place without the special cover cheaper, which is walmart.

See it was why I told loco I'm not going to download the game ^

6. ü

ü 30•05•2010

well i understood kh2FM+ 100%, but perhaps it was because i had played KH2

7. The_Unknown_Master

The_Unknown_Master New Member

That's what I thought as well.

You would import a game you can't understand because you can't wait for it. I'm sorry but you wasted your money.

8. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Whoo, can't wait.

9. Larxenelover2

Larxenelover2 New Member

Ya i agree thats what i though

10. Arxon

Arxon New Member

Since my birthday is in August, I'm gonna pre-order this and get a DS Lite, and that'll be my present. Hopefully I can get the special Roxy one too.....

11. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

im getting it with my birthday money in september so its a perfect realese date

12. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Damn, where do you people get all that moey to buy these things. If I would want to get this game, I would have to buy the DS at the same time and that's too priceful foir my budjet here in Finland. Hmhph.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.