• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussions and Updates

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by DjC, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ansem the wise 59

ansem the wise 59 New Member

any new updates that i don't know of..... (seruiosly)

2. DjC

DjC New Member

nope nothing. if there was somthing new i wouldve upadted hens the titile kingdom hearts birth by sleep discussions and updates. lol. but no. nothing has been updated. im getting alittle anxous waiting for new info. im dying to see a trailer

3. ansem the wise 59

me too :( i wish there was a trailer i want to see some action

4. DjC

DjC New Member

well maybe we'll get to see a trailer and see someone play a demo. square said that 358/2 days will have a trailer and a demo at jump fest 08. hopefully we'll see the same for bbs

5. ansem the wise 59

hopefully......................... i remeber how square siad that bbs was put behind shceduale for the production of RE:COM so they may not have a trialer

we just don't have enough info to be sure what we will see in the next few days

6. DjC

DjC New Member

um well lets see, they have should game play and a trailer for all 3 games. and in may they announced multiple kh projects in the works. which r the 3 games. and if they had gotten some ware with bbs along time ago. but they stoped. and in may, they picked up where they left off. so we have pics, a trailer (that isnt public), and gameplay has been shown. so im pretty sure they have made quite abit of progress. but there still in a fairly early stage. which could mean that anything could change in the game. it could happen in less than 24 hours. but so far they're sticking to what they have said they were gonna do.

7. ansem the wise 59

yep pretty much........... man i am so hye'p'ed up for this game to come out

I WANT IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!@#$%^&*()_(*^%$#@$%^&*^%$%^&*()*&^%

8. DjC

DjC New Member

hey calm down there buddy, ur getting over excited =b. i think i know what ven's last name is diagram= Ven Diagram

9. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

as for updates i posted a thread on the latest KH updates so go check it out

10. Mickdoodle

Mickdoodle New Member

does anyone know the release dates (in America) for any of the future games???

11. Luke

Luke Member

No there has been no info leaked about releases yet.

12. is2KingdomHearts

is2KingdomHearts New Member

will KH3 really be released on X-box 360? :\
    I rather have it on a PS3 o-o

13. Mickdoodle

Mickdoodle New Member

thanxs... cause some sights were like november 08... and 1/1/08... just wanted to double check:cool:

14. Luke

Luke Member

Well actually its supposedly Summer of 08

15. ansem the wise 59

i think that's just a rumor

16. Chido

Chido New Member

It may be classic, but think about it. The 360 and the Wii are the only two system that still give you that Nintendo and the Microsoft feel. The PS3, doesn't seem like the old Sony systems at all.

17. Omega

Omega New Member

i wouldn't know, i never played the ps3

18. DjC

DjC New Member

well i have a ps3, and they do (i have to admit) over react about how cool it is. dont get me wrong though, i like alot but it looksjust like the psp's menu and features except it has more. but it will be for ps3. i h ave an interview with the square enix manager saying it himself. but kh3 is far away. lets focuss on bbs,358/2 days,and coded ^.^

19. Luke

Luke Member

Yea i have a PS3 as well it is cool but not as much as people think.
    I`m just thinking how amazing KH3 would look with PS3 tech, Like the FFVII tech demo, that was simply amazing

20. DjC

DjC New Member

i havent seen a demo for ffVII? well i just want bbs. now that im getting a psp slim bbs would be the perfect game for it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.