• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

How long did it take everyone to complete Kingdom Hearts 2?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by XxXNeko_RikuXxX, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roxas_lover11

roxas_lover11 New Member

it took me 2 1/2 days to finish teh game.. and with most cutscenes..

2. Sora Armitage

Sora Armitage New Member

it took me 4 days. my sister Musa has never finished.

3. gumbi500

gumbi500 New Member

I've never finished. I'm somewhere in the world that never was, right now...

I think it took my sister 50 hours to beat, though. Or something like that.

4. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

20 Hours... Not 100% though

5. ShiningSugar14

ShiningSugar14 New Member

About 32 hours. I skipped the Lion King world. When you repeat battles, does that add to your count? If so, I blame it on Xemnas and Xigbar... Especially Xigbar and his guns.

6. Nabrinax

Nabrinax New Member

let's see... it told me 33 hours i think. keep in mind it was really about 7 months... i borrowed it from my boyfriend forever ago. he took it back after a week. and a week ago my friend had me over at her place to watch Death Note and told me to bring my memory card so i could see Riku "get his sexy back" and kill Xemnas five times. im just happy that i finally have it beaten! (well... not 100%)

7. Luke

Luke Member

Took me 16 hours and 39 minutes :p as soon as a beat it with the ultima weapon and got the fenrir and saved and wrote my time on a peice of paper and taped it to my wall, that was years ago it its still there

8. Chido

Chido New Member

To just go through all the bosses(minus Sepharath(spl.. sad no?)) and worlds, 18 hours and 37 minutes. I was on level 35 when I took on the final bosses. Funny, the game guide I got later said I shouldn't take them on until level 60.

9. Luke

Luke Member

Omg i was on Level 99 how did you beat all 4 forms of xemnas on level 35 :O

And its "Sephiroth"

10. KH2Freak

KH2Freak New Member

it took me 80:01 to complete it 100% including Lv. 7 on all drives and summons and Jiminys Journal and to get to Lv.99 and all Keyblades

11. Number13Roxas

Number13Roxas New Member

Around 45 hours 100% that is and around 25 in story

12. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

about 31 game-time hours. i skipped a couple cutscenes though.

13. Kairi008

Kairi008 New Member

wow idk i've played it like a million times i dont even know

14. Sora/Roxas

Sora/Roxas New Member

completing the whole game entirely including - sephiroth, cutscenes and every mission in jiminy's journal 100%- 50 hours!!!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2008
  15. Nearosaki

Nearosaki New Member

to complete the story line portion of the game took me bout . . . 30hours X_x
    and then with all the side quests and extra stuff, includeing sephiroth took me bout 60 hours o_O give or take a few

16. Venhot2

Venhot2 New Member

Including cutscenes 2 days in a half

17. It took me about 49 hours plus cutscenes and taking mine sweet time too

18. un BLE vble

un BLE vble New Member

it took me around 45 hours... i'm easily distracted by the mini games, lol

19. Zexion

Zexion New Member

took me like 30 hours but i quit playing for a while because i couldent beat xaldin so in 1 month i went back

20. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I have about 50 hours or so, maybe a little more. But I completed everything, without cheat codes to hold my hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.