• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Margot & The Nuclear So and So's [music]

Discussion in 'Music & Industry' started by Flash Delirium, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flash Delirium

Flash Delirium Indie Rokkers

Well, I noticed a HUGE lack of music threads, mainly to the lack of a music section, so changing that would be awesome.

Margot & the Nuclear So and So's – Discover music, videos, concerts, & pictures at Last.fm

Margot & The Nuclear So and So's, an indie/alternative band. Great music, if you ask me. Check out their songs on the link above.

Their best album is Dust and Retreat, but Broadripple is Burning is their best song, from the album Not Animal

I highly suggest you check them out if you are into indie bands like Ra Ra Riot and Manchester Orchestra.

EDIT: Here are some links

YouTube - Margot & The Nuclear So and So's - "Quiet As A Mouse"
    YouTube - Margot and the Nuclear So & So's - As Tall As Cliffs
    YouTube - Margot and the Nuclear So and So's - Broad Ripple is Burning

Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
  2. Fate of Heaven

Fate of Heaven New Member

I checked out 'Broadripple is Burning,' not really my cup of tea.

3. Flash Delirium

Flash Delirium Indie Rokkers

Eh, fair enough. I know you to be more of the prog rock/metal type anyway. Didn't plan on you specifically to love them.

4. Zexilicious

Zexilicious New Member

Never listened to them before, but I've heard good things so I'll take a listen the next time I'm not busy.

5. Lithium

Lithium New Member

I'm digging "Quiet as a Mouse" quite a bit actually. Nice taste you got there, Mike. Now I totally have to rip it from youtube <_<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.