• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What is your Favorite World?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by TheNewSeeker, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNewSeeker

TheNewSeeker New Member

My favorite World was the World of Tron. I thought out of all the worlds they chose to enter my favorite out of em all was the Tron world. Right after I Played this I bought the Movie Tron. I loved that part of the game the best. I kept going back cause Tron is my favorite Disney Creation of all time. Anyone else agree or disagree?

2. RebelMurf

RebelMurf Hero of the Wild

Im reopening this thread, Posting in the old thread counts as bumping so im reopening this one.

3. Kairi10

Kairi10 Member

my favorite world is the world that never was....i dont know why though

4. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

My favorite world has to be the World That Never Was
    i guess i like it because it has the most action in it

5. Edit: yeps got one, Port Royal, yay for Jack Sparrow:D

umm, my fav world was
    lol no idea

Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
  6. medo

medo New Member

My favorite world is the world that naver was

7. Denki Wolf

Denki Wolf New Member

The world that never was...definatly.
    Don't know why but that level was awesome!

8. SacredRiku

SacredRiku New Member

Mine is probably Port Royal.

9. awesome mine also, i guess my second is the world that nvr was and Under the sea.

10. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I had the most fun in Hallow Bastion but my favourite world would have to be "Pride Lands" ^^... Sora was a cute little lion in it what can I say... I also liked how you had to help Simba face his fears and make him fight for the Pride Lands against his uncle Scar (I think he was the uncle, but I can't quite remember v.v)... I find itr's sad though how Simba lives practically his whole life thinking he was the reason why his dad died, so I'm glad he beat Scar and learnt the truth... Something I thought interesting about this world is how Sora holds his keyblade in his month and can still work it really good O.O... It's amazing you'd think he'd have a hard time, the only time I did though was when you had to protect Pumba and Timon in that cave thing from the Hyenas >.<... I'm never good on missions like that XD

11. kirairiato

kirairiato New Member

hm.. mine would be probably olympus or hallow bastin or twilight town,
    these 3 are me favorites but kinda hard to choose,

12. KH_Fangirl_75

KH_Fangirl_75 New Member

Twilight Town and The World That Never Was. I also like Pride Lands, because Sora was cut widdle lion and The Land of Dragons because Mushu was all 'Who are you calling shrimp, panda lips? I'm a bona fide guardian dragon!'. Even though I hated the boss dragon! I died twice and when I finally beat it, the power went out!! But I finished now.

13. Arxon

Arxon New Member

Timeless River, if that counts as it's own worlds. I love monochrome Sora and the arguements between old Pete and new Pete. I kinda have a love-hate relationship with The World That Never Was.

14. GuitarLegend

GuitarLegend New Member

TWTNW, Twilight Town or Atlantis... just because XD

15. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

Twilight Town(roxas), And Twilight Town(sora)

16. Reika

Reika New Member

Even though the plot (or lack thereof) sucked, I loved the Pride Lands the best. Playing Sora as a lion cub was fun. =) Before then, the closest he ever got to a species change was Atlantica. I hope they decide to do more species changes in the future.
    I also loved TWTNR and Twilight Town.​

17. Korkskruv

Korkskruv New Member

The World That Never Was and Hollow Bastion don't really know why, I just like to play in this world :)

18. HeartsWings101

HeartsWings101 New Member

The World that Never was...(The music was intersting)
    Land of the Dragons(Mulan is like my Fave. Disney princess-wait can you count her as a princess..-.-"
    Twlight Town
    Destiny Island(Even though you don't really visit it i still like it :) )

19. Josh Homme

Josh Homme New Member

I liked the whole castle of TWTNW. But I wish we could've explored the Dark City a bit more. I'm curious about the Memory Skyscraper. I've also always wondered what lived there, if it was a bunch of heartless! xD

20. yuffie

yuffie New Member

1. Halloween Town
    2. Disney Castle
    3. Beast's Castle

I dislike Twilight Town and Tron's world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.