• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What you hated about Kingdom Hearts 2

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by Goldfish, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hatokblade

Hatokblade New Member

Kingdom Hearts 2 was my first KH game, so I look at it ideay. I don't see how reaction commands made things easier, they themselves were easy to do, but they rarely did more than a quarter bar of damage (Besides Limits, which were VERY cheap) plus they made the battles look really cool (Twilight Thorn).
    But in the end I thought the plot kinda fell apart... Soras 'I don't care what their plot is, I'll just stop them' approach kinda made him seem like an ass, killing the nobodies when they were done doing evil things and were just going to become whole again. This is of course before Xemnas revealed his plot to make his own world/ become ll powerful.
    But as a whole I can't really hate the game :/

2. sora978

sora978 New Member

you cant use that trinty thing like in kh1

3. Paramore

Paramore New Member

The fact that the game was too easy to beat.
    The fact that it was TOO short.
    The fact that his other transformation clothing wasn't needed.

I totally forgot some things. Gee. I have played this game in like YEARS. 3 years xD

4. Riku_of_twilight

Riku_of_twilight The ***** splitter

I hated the second time you fight Demyx.

5. yuffie

yuffie New Member

Maybe too easy and I'd love to have a change to play challenges again. Also, it would have been even greater if you could have choose when to do that challenge etc... you know. :)

6. DarkDust

DarkDust New Member

Too Easy (Even on proud)
    No secret Bosses at all (The game points out to find sephiroth)
    No ars arcanum (That SUCKS!)
    Too Short ( Finished in 3 days)

7. Riku1996

Riku1996 New Member

I hate Xigbar

8. DarkDust

DarkDust New Member

What do you mean?

9. Riku1996

Riku1996 New Member

I mean fighting him

10. DarkDust

DarkDust New Member

Oh ok, he pissed me off too :p

11. Bigace360

Bigace360 New Member

Try playing fm+ , Critcal mode is on a whole different level. Less Hp and some enemies are an ass to beat.

Ya thats longer th en kh1 - I beat it in one day.

What I hated was:
    They ruined the acting or plainly the story in Mulan, Pirates of the Carbeans, and Aldin.

Why did they bring back Olympic Colusium, They should of put both stories in the frist one, and Atantis, I though I was as good with gone like petter pan.

Aladin should of had both movies because it was too short, Return of Jafar and The King of Theives.

They should of done more during the 1000 heartless war, two words - TOO SHORT.

Roxas had the 6 most shortest days i've ever seen.

They made Sora an idiot, he can't use a computer. And made him really gulable.

They made Axel cry, :confused: I thought nobodies didn't have emotion???????? In the FM+ version.

The organization 13 didnt really do anything until the end.

Over all, the game was great but four words - WAY TOO F***IN SHORT!!!! :(

12. qwertyfoo

qwertyfoo New Member

it was way too easy but i have final mix so i played on critical and got 100 percent that was a challenge especially data Organization XIII

13. Frostwolf

Frostwolf New Member

I dunno what's called.. but the thing, adviser, whatever it is. The thing that told you where to go and what to do. D:

14. Crimson

Crimson New Member

It was a bit too easy. And there wasn't as much secrets and puzzles as in KH1.

15. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Well, might as well share my thoughts.

I thought KH II was too easy, in comparison with KH I. I also felt like some of the worlds were a little rushed. I was just zipping right through them in no time at all. And going along with that, I thought some of the worlds (Port Royal springs to mind) didn't tie in well with the main story. They were just kind of there.

I also hated the lack of dodge roll, Cure taking all of my MP, and Atlantica. I really hated Atlantica.

16. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

I don't know about other people, but what I HATED the most was the minimal changes that completely ****ed up a good formula.

• removal of the old magic system in place of that garbage crap in 2
    • stupid *** action button which made battles A LOT easier (seriously, A LOT easier)
    • NO SECRET BOSSES!!!! What the Heck!!??
    • Forms, while unique, were overpowering
    • Atlantica is useless/ irrelevant though I liked the songs.

But I still give the game a 10!

17. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

To me nothing was taken seriously. As KH1 dragged me in with how serious it was. It was sort of like a joke.

18. No.III Xaldin

No.III Xaldin New Member

for me, just doing the story alone, on proud, took me less than 2 days, 33h 24min to be exact

and besides, the puzzles in the game are easier than the first

the singing part was a nice touch, but it fell flat for my taste

19. Wakana

Wakana New Member

I personally thought that Kingdom Hearts 2 was too easy. Kingdom Hearts itself I am still stuck on, and I refuse to play it. BU

20. Lanasende

Lanasende New Member

First, I have to say, that KH2 was my first game on PS2.

I got through whole game about three times, and until I finished third time, I haven't noticed any defect. Oh, sorry, I hated Atlantica from the beggining.

Especially I hated one detail. It may be hardly noticeable, but it was very irritating. When there were those cutscenes (for example this one with Axel in Hollow Bastion after Xemnas appeared) Sora's face and movement is very... blank? Yeah, this is probably the best word which can describe him. Even when he's talking about important things like Kairi, Riku or Organization. Geez, I understand that it's laborious to make those scenes, but they might put a bit of heart into it.

Next will be probably things, that I think are annoying.

Some Heartless: Fat Bandit, Crimson Jazz, Large Body, Morning Star and else (I'm too lazy to write more)

Nobodies weren't too bad, only Berserker was horrible.

From boss battles I didn't like the one with Xemnas using Riku. He's hard :I

And I was disappointed by final battles with Xemnas - they were too easy. All game should be a little harder, I think (like a battle with Seph~). And Roxas should be a little longer as a playable character.

And the last thing that I hate the most is the fact, that I don't have FM+ with such great features! D: This fighting with Organization anytime I want is great (I've saved 20 games already - it's useful when I want to fight someone again. Unfortunately I don't have newest abilities and stuff ;3;).

And I don't like how easy 100 Acred Wood is. My seven-year-old sister got through it.

Reation commands look cool, but they're making game too easy c:

sorry for my english, guys.

Last edited: May 21, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.