• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Who seems smarter

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by The Heartless King, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yuffie

yuffie New Member

I think Goofy is smarter. Donald is smart sometimes but mostly kind of stupid. Still I like him much!

2. Lithium

Lithium New Member

I wouldn't go and say Donald is less intelligent, more so the fact that he is a bit more spontaneous then Goofy which leads them into trouble. Goofy is more relaxed and actually thinks ahead at times before rushing into battle. A great example of this is the moment they met Mulan in KH2, saying "Maybe we should look before we leap!" all the while Donald and Sora were heading in for an all out attack.

3. Hatokblade

Hatokblade New Member

I don't really see how Donalds an option in Kingdom Hearts, with Goofy anywhere else he's pretty stupid, but he dominates Donald and Sora in intelligence massively.
    'Course Sora has the memory span of a goldfish

4. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I think Goofy is more smart then Donald ^^.. It's hard to say since Donald is one of my favourite characters but Goofy shows more signs of intellect and actually tries to solve things :\.. He also seems to catch on faster to situations then Donald and is always ready to voice his opinion or pose a question... Donald seems more wise in battle then Goofy sort of because he always hits the enemy XD.. Goofy sometimes goes the wrong way on mine v.v'..

5. Nine-Tailed Fox

Nine-Tailed Fox New Member

I would have to say that Goofy has a higher IQ than Donald.

He does think things out.
    Unlike Donald who has a short temper, and often acts upon it.

Best example would be what Lithium said.

6. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Goofy has more common sense but donald has a higher IQ.

basically they are both tards

7. Hmm, I'd say Goofy. Mainly because I like him better ^ w ^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.