• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

which keyblade do you like the most?

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by the dark within, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josh Homme

Josh Homme New Member

Oath Keeper has always been my favorite. I love the meaning, look, and name.

Btw Kairi doesn't have a keyblade. If I remeber right Mickey's is the Inverse.

2. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Inverse Keyblade, I think that was just a name fans gave it seeing how it had the opposite colours of Sora's Keyblade (though could be wrong like a many times before).
    If I am remembering, I think Mickey's is the Keyblade from the Realm of Darkness (otherwise I'm wrong).

Anyway, I'm a fan of ridiculously large weapons. Metal Chocobo is a favourite of mine from KH1.
    Guardian Soul is my favourite from KH2.
    Mainly because of appearance =P

3. Josh Homme

Josh Homme New Member

Yes you're correct, I'm not sure if it's offical either. I doubt we'll actually ever learn the true name.

4. Apocalypse735

Apocalypse735 New Member

That's one I forgot to mention! But it's one of my favorites too. <3
    It looked great, was pretty powerful... Though the main reason was because Auron gave it to me. >_> *Horrible*

5. Spikey

Spikey New Member

my favorite from KH1 is One Winged Angel, and my favorite from KH2 is Fenrir, since it looks more like a sword than a giant key :D

6. HeartsWings101

HeartsWings101 New Member

Oath Keeper....
    I don't know why but i just like it :)

7. Nine-Tailed Fox

Nine-Tailed Fox New Member

My favorite is a tie between the Kingdom Key ( Don't judge me, lol. ), and Oathkeeper.
    ( I wish they had made a Namine keyblade. :[ )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.