• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Sig and Avy Request Thread

Discussion in 'Digital Art' started by EbeneezerAl, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Every forum needs one. Need a new sig and/or avy but have no GFX skills? Or Just too lazy to make your own. then post in here requesting a set. If a GFX'er sees your request and wants to make you something, they can reply and say so. Posting in here does not guarantee a response, however. A request is not a promise that someone will want to, or even be able to, make your sig.

when requesting a sig/avy, be sure to include the some pics for people to use when making them. Very few people are willing to hunt down pics for you. Also, include a description of what you would like the final product to look like, or at least try and convey a general idea, if you have one.

2. Riku

Riku New Member

Lol!!!

I would be happy to take requests.

3. Xigbar

Xigbar New Member

I would like to request a sig please. Oh, and if it's not much trouble an avatar to match it as well. :]

Sig
    Size: Same as mine now
    Style: Dark
    Colors: Red and Black. Mainly a dark sig.
    Text: Xigbar
    Animation: At all possible flashing text.
    Render: Anything with Xigbar in it.

Thank you for anyone who take this request. :]

4. Riku

Riku New Member

Hmmmmm

I will take it.

5. Xigbar

Xigbar New Member

You rock, Riku! =D

6. Riku

Riku New Member

Ahhh!

Man!, I have to practice more these skills, and get new ones:

[​IMG]

7. Xigbar

Xigbar New Member

Awesome!!! Thanks Riku!

8. Riku

Riku New Member

Lol!!!

Your welcome, I will work with the avi later.

9. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

personally i thikn we should have a request forum inside the graphics place for members to own there own sig shops. i have my own on khi and it works out very well

10. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Could some one be so kind as to give me a hand with this. I have a sig I'd like to use, but I want my name in it. Problem is, I can't seem to do any good text with GIMP. Nothing I do looks good. It just looks like I typed my name in the corner and not like part of the image. So if someone could just put "EbeneezerAl" in the bottom right corner of this that'd be great. Something that looks tasteful and artisitc, but not like you just typed a name in the corner and that's it. I want it to look like it belongs there.

Also, if you are able to, I'd like the lightning in the top left where Black Waltz 3 is to be brought out a little. I couldn't figure out how to do it.

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance.

11. Riku

Riku New Member

Hmmm

I'll take care of that Ebal.

12. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Thanks. I put a lot of work into that, and I'd like to use it. I just don't have the skills or tool to make the last touches I'd like to make.

13. Riku

Riku New Member

Well...

Im deeply sorry Ebal, I just got crazy and did other things to it:

[​IMG]

Hmmm?

14. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

I'd rather you not do those other things. Just the text, on the bottom right not left. And if possible, bring the lightning out in the top left. If not, just do the text. The rest of the sig does just what I want it to. I worked hard on the watermark effects I have in there. I'd like to still be able to see them.

I pretty much just want the sig I made with text in the lower right and slightly brighter lightning.

15. Riku

Riku New Member

Will do

I will Ebal.

16. Crossfault

Crossfault New Member

1st Sig

hey im new to this forum, but i have done forums b4, and id like to get a sig if anyone has time.

Size:whatever is appropriate
    Style: Dark
    Text:Crossfault/ shadow of the gods
    Colors:Black, silver/grey, & red
    Animation: the word Crossfault dissappearing & reappearing from left to right.
    Render: god of war---http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-2009

any suggestions on changing the specifications to make the sig creating easier, it will be much appreciated, and anyone to accept it will also be much appreciated!

and an avatar to the same specs. if its not to much trouble

Last edited: Jan 7, 2008
  17. Riku

Riku New Member

Okay...

Here it is:

V1:
    [​IMG]

Link:
    http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x308/DarkKnight23_bucket/Crossfault.png[*/IMG]

V2:
    [IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x308/DarkKnight23_bucket/CrossfaultFormated.png

Link:
    http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x308/DarkKnight23_bucket/CrossfaultFormated.png[*/IMG]

If you want to use them, just remove the * at the end of either one, the * on "[*/IMG]"

18. Crossfault

Crossfault New Member

\m/

19. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

Hi, could I get a signature of Cloud Strife (advent children style). I leave most of it up to you, and if you want me to find pictures please let me know.

20. Crossfault

Crossfault New Member

\m/

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.