• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by TakashiTheTrainer, Sep 3, 2009.

1. TakashiTheTrainer

TakashiTheTrainer New Member

Hello, I am TakashiTheTrainer. Last spring, I didn't know much about Kingdom Hearts except for the fact that it was a crossover with Final Fantasy.

Curious from all the praise and acclaim, I asked a friend if I could borrow a copy of the first Kingdom hearts. I played it, and I loved it! After beating the first, I borrowed number two in the series, and with some of my graduation money, I got all of the three games in the series. (Well, for now anyway, LOL!)

Anyway, I loved Kingdom Hearts so much, I decided to search for some message boards, until eventually, I found this here forum! So uh... yea, here I am....

Hi...

2. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

YAY I'm glad you found this forum ^^.. So welcome TakashiTheTrainer :3, and I hope you have a great time on here.. I'm sure you'll make a bunch of friends here ^^.. If you're ever bored and need someone to talk to I'm always here XD.. So have fun and stay active!! *Glomps* =3

3. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

welcome, stick about and have fun. Last time I borrowed a game from a friend I got ketchup on it... I don't even like ketchup.

I'm not allowed to borrow games from my friends anymore.

4. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Here in Australia, we call Ketchup Tomato Sauce.

And welcome new guy, Read rules and follow. I hate sending out warnings and I'm sure you wouldn't like them either =P

Read some threads, there's probably some things you probably never heard of in the Kingdom Hearts Series (story wise, etc) =]

5. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Hey, welcome to the forums
    I'm hoping you stay active, we need some more action in the KH area =0
    So like rawr said, read some of the threads, learn a few new things and have fun :p

6. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

Basicly what pulse said, minus the ketchup lmao
    Welcome, stick about and have fun

Read the rules, still need help you can ask me anything

7. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Hey welcome to the forums :) Message if you need any help..

8. alchemistz

alchemistz New Member

Welcome to the site! You can call me aLchy ^^
    Make sure to be active & read the rules! :]

9. TakashiTheTrainer

TakashiTheTrainer New Member

Thanks for the welcomes guys! I think I'm gonna like it here!

Oh and don't worry, I always read rules before or soon after I Register! I promise I'll be a good boy! =D

10. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Hi tgere, and welcome.
    Nice to meet you, I'm Kyuu. :3

I'm not gonna start talking about rules (it's so boring), and since the others have told it to you and you've read them. =D

See ya around~

11. Nine-Tailed Fox

Nine-Tailed Fox New Member

Hello there ^^

Welcome to the forums!

Follow the ru-- , oh, well then, stay acti--, ..., you guys already covered all the basics!

* pouts * xD

So, welcome. :D

Hope you enjoy your stay! ~

12. Apocalypse735

Apocalypse735 New Member

Hey Takashi.

Yes, Kingdom Hearts is amazing. :D I really want BBS next.

So welcome to the forum!

~Deshi

13. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

^_^ That's great Taka! I'm Summonerbrandon, the one who prays for others on this forum. I hope you love this site & enjoy your stay. WE'RE FAMILY HERE! ^_^ Have fun! Oh yea! If you love playing games, go play in the arcade! DX I want to see someone take down Rawr's highscore.