• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Duck Hunt

Discussion in 'Square Elite Arcade' started by EbeneezerAl, Dec 18, 2007.

1. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Is it just me, or is this game way too easy? I currently hold the high score, and to be honest, by the time I finally lost, I was glad for it. I was playing with my glasses off not even trying and I was still getting through the rounds. I even got a perfect without my glasses, which is sad considering the fact that I can't see the cursor at all.

I seem to recall this game getting harder as you went up in level the first time. They added more ducks, the ducks flew faster and flew away sooner. You had to hit more ducks to advance. This just stayed the same. The ducks never sped up. They always flew away just as slowly. And you never had to hit any more than 6/10 ducks to advance. If you aren't intentionally trying to miss that many ducks, it's damn near impossible to do.

WTF is up with this?

2. SheShe

SheShe New Member

yea its so easy its stupid, and its slow, by the time i get the new high score, the site has forgotten that i was logged in and wont save it, its that dumb, haha

3. Nitro

Nitro New Member

Hmm, its a little too easy. Maybe another version exists that actually gets harder. I'll check :)

4. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Yea it is easy. Anyways I beat Eb score but it didnt save, i'm still mad about that..:(

5. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Does the dog still laugh at you?

In my mind, that's all that matters. And that should make it hard enough because you can feel you temper rising as he laughs. ;)

6. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

yes he does laugh. Unfortunately, the feature has not yet been added to shoot him.

7. darkmickey123

darkmickey123 New Member

yeah the game is stupid

8. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

This game isn't the same without the gun controller anyway. v_v

I need it to shoot that damn dog <_<

9. Terra

Terra (Previously RoxasXRiku)

I beat the hiscore too but i quit instead of dieing in purpose because i had no idea you could only submit your score like that.Took me like an hour too.

10. MickeyMouse

MickeyMouse New Member

yeah I played for like ever until it I got bored and I wouldnt have beaten the score but I would have beaten my score except it logged me out:(

Desert Warrior likes this.
  11. SheShe

SheShe New Member

ya i beat Ebbs score, but it just automaticly logged me out cuz it took so frekken long

12. i could have beaten all the high scores but i stopped on round 20 cause it was takin toooooo longggggggg.
    SEE IF YOU CAN BEAT MY SCORE IN 20 ROUNDS THOUGH. BET YOU CANT DO THAT LOL.

13. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

ya, the game is really dam time consuming. i like fast games. That annyone can get the highscore if u make an effort for it. ya, i find it boring and stupid

14. Terra

Terra (Previously RoxasXRiku)

I got the highscore a while ago without it logging me out,took me like an hour. If someone breaks my score im not gonna trying to get it back,but I can't see that happening.

15. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

meh, i dont htink that would work at all. The game is slow.. i dont like to sit in a game more than an hour. But, lets see if Master Sora comes by breaks it. Though i invited him to the social group but he hasn't joined