• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

problems

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Larxene, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Larxene

Larxene New Member

who owns this site i have problems and no one will help me

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Um... TradeDemon owns this site. But what problems do you have? I'll try & help you out.

Answer Man likes this.
  3. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

i could help if you want?

4. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

Tradedemon owns the site but he's not on much. if you need an admins help then get Sorai or Nozomi

5. Larxene

Larxene New Member

then only he can help me

6. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Look. Just post your answer here and Nozomi will answer it - she's the same rank (More or less) as Trade Demon - in capabilities, anyway. TD is nigh IMPOSSIBLE to get a hold of.

7. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

is it about the double accounts you made? those are staying banned, but you probably aren't asking for those to be unbanned. Your smart right?

8. EtherealSummoner

OOOh. Didn't you told Yukou that your brother & sister has an account of their own using the same computer? (Ok. I was being nosy today, but that's just me.) Still, if those two accounts should be unbanned for your brother & sister, then I guess Hope should look the other way.

9. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

Umm, no. You don't know what are your talking about. One account is the limit for using one computer that has one IP Address. And you really think his brother and sister really had an account here, or do you think he made multiple accounts to do stupid shit. Think SB think.

10. EtherealSummoner

Don't look at me. What do they have to do? Have three computers & use them? Just saying in case she do have a brother & sister using the same computer.

11. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

i think that person is kinda weird becasue of her post, they make no sense sometimes. no offense but try to understand and make post we all understand.

12. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

Discussion closed, this was pointless.

Larexnce if you had any issues, I'd advise that you go to a staff member for help.

13. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

I am Head Admin At the moment How may i help you. Is there a specific issue that you need help with that only I or Nozomi can attend to?