• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

what did you hate about it

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories' started by sora978, Aug 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sora978

sora978 New Member

i REALLY hated how you had to use the cards to attack

2. Riku_of_twilight

Riku_of_twilight The ***** splitter

****ing cards!

3. kirairiato

kirairiato New Member

i though tthe same way, but then after i found how to use them properly i got used to it and like the cards.

4. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I could never get comfortable with using the cards in battle, but I think if I tried to play the game now, I'd like it a little more. However, I hated having to use cards to move from room to room. I ended up giving up before the last room because I never had the cards I needed and my patience ran out.

5. ikaru

ikaru New Member

besides the using cards game play,I also didn't like the random rooms,I wish I could like talk to town's folk interact more with the stages and all that.

6. alchemistz

alchemistz New Member

I don't have nothing to hate about it.
    I have a well organized deck .

7. Namine

Namine New Member

The CARDS. WHY COULDN'T IT JUST BE LIKE 358/2 DAYS?!

And, I hated how it was like Mario and Luigi: SuperStar Saga or Pokemon and you had to go into a different battle area when you fought a Heartless. The waves got annoying when you were low on cards.

ALSO, I hated how sleights got rid of the first card you used. I always cheated and would put a platinum card or a friend card there, since I wouldn't get it back anyway XD

8. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I hated the cards. Also I hated the parts when you are trying to find a card to get to the next area. SO ANNOYING!!!!

9. Arnheln

Arnheln New Member

I loved it. There wasn't a part that I didn't enjoy. It was my KH fix until KH2 was released.

10. Larxene

Larxene New Member

everything but the new scenes on the ps2 version and the cards

11. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

I didn't have a problem - other than the fact that the fact that attempting to dodge roll a Defender FAAAAAILS. My deck annihilated heartless in a matter of a few moments - and whatever was left got a face full of Holy.

12. brian6330

brian6330 New Member

Why couldn't they have made it without cards.
    Would have been much more fun.

13. Virtuoso

Virtuoso New Member

lol i would like to see this game with allies and no cards like kh1 and kh2. i kinda hated the card system and having to use map cards with certain values to get through to the next area in each world. lol.

14. CashCrate

CashCrate New Member

I still haven't played this game yet but I will soon and will post what I "hate" in this thread.

15. DarkDust

DarkDust New Member

Those damn cards... I put down the game because of that, but I wanted to beat marluxia so bad that I made it to the end, mainly, I hated how there was nothing interesting in the worlds you travel, It was just straight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.