• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What genres of music can you really get into?

Discussion in 'Music & Industry' started by Flash Delirium, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flash Delirium

Flash Delirium Indie Rokkers

As the title says. I just figured maybe a less specific, non-band revolved thread was needed from me regarding music.

Really, I can get into a lot of indie, alternative, some prog rock, some classic rock, some old school hip hop, some prog rock, a little metal, a little hardcore, and techno/electronica.

2. Arnheln

Arnheln New Member

I love electro and house music. Old school hip-hop is good. Some metal is also good, reminds me of my skateboarding days.

3. FixedDice

FixedDice New Member

I like the electros and house too. I also love 80's music, which I get made fun of for, but whatever. Also indie music.

4. alchemistz

alchemistz New Member

Metal, nu metal, 90s pop and rap

5. Virtuoso

Virtuoso New Member

i can get into about any genre besides country lol

6. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

Metal, some rap, a lot of dance, classical

7. Arnheln

Arnheln New Member

Just between you and me...and whoever else reads this...I secretly like 80's music too...but keep it hush hush...

8. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

hip hop sounds good to me. reggae is good at the beach. but i think the india beat and rythm is better than all the other types.

9. Adam

Adam New Member

Metal, Grunge, classic rock, and indie. I actually listen to any genre, but those are just my favorites.

10. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Well, a little time ago I absolutely loved japanese rock, but it's not my favourite anymore. Though I still like to listen to it..

Now I can really get into alternative-rock and -metal, power metal and punk-rock and -pop, and also a little of grunge and hardcore punk.

There's also one exception... one artist who sings japanese pop is awesome. ;>

11. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

I have a bit similarities to Alche's.

Except i also like Hardcore, J-Rock, Alternative Rocks, Reggae, Punk, etc

It seems i almost like all kinds of genres >.<

12. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Pretty much everything, except for country, but im getting kinda use to it since my parents always listen to it. :cool: lol

13. MoonShadow101

MoonShadow101 New Member

I like some Techno, some R&B, Rock, Alternative rock, .... Loves J-pop... i don't like country also and it can't sound to Disney.....XD

Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  14. Shrooms

Shrooms New Member

I can get into Ska,classical rock,jazz,and indie music very easily <3

15. kirairiato

kirairiato New Member

hm... probably r&b hip hop and pop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.