• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What you hated about Kingdom Hearts

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 1' started by Goldfish, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. モンスーン

モンスーン New Member

Mash-X-To-Win kinda phailed in my opinion. Though I must say the Gummi ship was a close 2nd - seeing as it was so irrelevant in the first game.

Kitty likes this.
  2. the parts from the gumi routes, totally anoying

3. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

The camera. Fighting Sephy was a pain of the camera. . .

4. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

the fact that you can't have 4 party members out all at once ^_^ same with kh2 and i still hate it.

5. axprohy

axprohy New Member

Thanks! I really feel that that video is a big improvement to my other video game videos. The other ones seemed to drag on too much both in length and pacing. I think I'm getting closer to the formula I need to achieve for my videos but I still need as much feedbacks as possible to reach that point.

6. TheKingOfHearts

TheKingOfHearts New Member

the dumb glitches

7. Shrooms

Shrooms New Member

The camera.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    I had such a tough time with it >:
    Oh,and sora's jumping,I used to miss landing on whatever I'm supposed to land on so many tiiiiiimes ;~;

8. Tifa

Tifa New Member

Yeah I hated the camera too, and the gummi ships in KH1 though it improved in KH2.

9. Midnight

Midnight New Member

I hate how they make the first heartless you meet in the begining of the game able to go flat so everytime you swing your keyblade to attack it the heartless goes flat and goes behind you it's really annoying me.

10. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

i hated Tarzan's world. I couldn't find the dumb vine to climb to the treehouse so it took me and my cousin HALF-A-YEAR until we could move on to Agrabah.

11. DarkDust

DarkDust New Member

I hated tarzan's world too, I simply didn't know what to do!
    And whenever I was about to give up hope, a cutscene appears, only to make me more frustrated, I was like: Give me the goddam boss battle so I can get out of here!

12. Meloxyd

Meloxyd New Member

The whole gummi ship thing. I played the second game first so I was frustrated at how bad the Gummi Ship thing was..

I also hated Tarzan's world. Sora's jump was really bad and I fell off the hippos and yeah. It was just terrible.

13. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I agree with this. The world was just boring for me. I felt like I was just running back and forth for no good reason (does anyone care about those idiotic gorillas? They just stand there waiting for Clayton to take a shot at them :rolleyes:). And it seemed like whenever it was most inconvenient, Sabor the leopard would jump out to maul me. v_v

I also didn't like Wonderland very much. Nothing much exciting happened there, either. Those two worlds I skimmed through as quickly as possible so that I could move on to better things.

14. Camdy

Camdy New Member

Didn`t actually hate anything, but the coliseum and all that annoying barrel whacking and tournaments were... annoying!

15. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

I agree. VERY ANNOYING

16. no idea, fi I mentioned it already
    but i also hated it, that if ya wanna use Potion ya still got attacked. and ya are just dead.
    When sora raised his hand, giving th e potion :here.
    and then awwwwwwwwwww

17. Kairi25

Kairi25 New Member

I Didn't Dislike Anything Apart From The Boss Battles,
    I Always Give Up Then About A Week Later I Try Again And get Past It.

18. Frostwolf

Frostwolf New Member

Ursula. 0_0 I nearly cried while trying to defeat her. After I got a new weapon it was easy though.. but before it .. endless torturing. D: And o'yeah, Colosseums barrel thingie.

19. Piscemini

Piscemini New Member

there were no black people

20. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

^Enter Barret.

Is that a surprise, really? FF has very few characters who could be considered black, and Disney doesn't have a whole lot of them, either. They only just had their first black "princess". You know Disney won't want anyone to remember Song of the South, which features black live action actors, and the only black animated character I can think of is that social worker from Lilo and Stitch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.