• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts DS and Online Play

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days' started by ryoko126, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryoko126

ryoko126 New Member

When you get this game, do you plan on sharing your DS code with the others on this forum, so that there can be forum multi-player stuff? I think that'd be cool and also, I just got wireless internet, so could you tell me how to find out what my DS code is?

2. Larxenelover2

Larxenelover2 New Member

can you play over the internet? caus i did not think you could, but i hope you can.

3. ryoko126

ryoko126 New Member

4. anatolii

anatolii New Member

ok i know this from heart and i have the jap rom game on my ds for R4 its not online its wireless
    online no such thing fir 358/2 im sorry to burst your bubbles but you need to get some friends who are willing to buy and play with you for multi and u get auto multi in the story line

5. roxas20

roxas20 New Member

actually you cant.. its mainly ds multi-card play.. because if it was wi-fi then youd be able to find games already in session and stuff like that ya know... so ya sorry

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  6. brian6330

brian6330 New Member

OH MAN...

I tought I could play with other people on WI-FI with Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days.
    People in my area either don't have a DS or they don't want to buy the game:(

7. roxas20

roxas20 New Member

ya i know what you mean there

8. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

my friends do, but they live a ways away :(

9. roxas20

roxas20 New Member

ya i wish it was wi-fi to... that was one of my hopes when i got it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.