• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Who is Xion and where is she from?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days' started by Bigace360, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigace360

Bigace360 New Member

Ihaven't played the game yet but anyways, I dont know if this was true or not but i heard that she was made when in KH1 Final Mix, when u battle Xemnas in Hollow basion, He says something about Roxas, then flashes through u. When he flashes through u, thats where somehow Xion is born. The rest is up in the air, if its true cool, if not , IM COMFUSED?? :confused:

2. riku234

riku234 New Member

no it is not true she is the sister of roxas in a way she one of the keyblade weilders when the orginization was controlling nemina in co she was picking apart roxases hidden memorys and giving the to sora but with out those memorys he lost controll of the key blade and xion got it she was created by the orginization to take roxases place when namina was done picking his memory apart

if you have more questions post me ok thx o and i have beat all the games on expert 20 times each so i no what i am talking about just in case you think i am a quack lol

but in hollow bastion xemnas does say that your nobody hase been a great use to use boy

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2009
  3. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

. . . . . Triple posting. . . KILL!!!!! And anyways, Ace, there are NUMEROUS threads about Xion. Just look. . .

Riku, triple posting is not only spam, but it's really, REALLY stupid.

4. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

I believe you are wrong riku234, I wouldn't really call her a "sister" of Roxas. And don't post multiple times in a row, that's what the edit button is for.

Because I guess it still may be spoiler for some, I've made the text white, Highlight between the **
    **Anyway, Xion is created from the memories of Sora as a imperfect clone. She is not a nobody or human.
    Xemnas used Sora's memories to create her. She does appear differently to some other Org members as some memory thing.
    someone will have to expand things for me, I've forgotten a lot of this. Or do what Moogle said. Look around.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

??? -_____- This is one thing that I do know. Xion is no sister of Roxas. Xion is made from memories while Roxas was born from Sora using Kairi's heart & Sora being a heartless for a short time.

6. Bigace360

Bigace360 New Member

Well when I get a DS because my old one broke , So right now ya Im alittle clueless on the game.

Just asking damn??? :( :confused:

7. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

Xion is just like the Riku replica, except she is a replica of Sora. She isn't made OF his memories, his memories are just affecting her, causing her to appear to the viewer as the strongest memory they have that is linked with Sora, and her default appearance is Sora's strongest memory (Kairi). Eventually she becomes so full of Sora's memories that she looks exactly like Sora. She wasn't made of his memories, she was made to STOP him regaining his memories so that he wouldn't wake up.

8. riku234

riku234 New Member

ok i am sry for the analigy i used for xion and roxas i used it because they are both born from sora so ya no i thought you guys would under stand what i ment

9. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

I got it, she was like his "sister" in the sense that they were created the same way, and she is female, like twins. You didn't actually mean his sister.

10. riku234

riku234 New Member

see you see what i ment i was not trying to piss people off ya no

11. Goobok

Goobok New Member

Xion wasn't exactly "born" she was created.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.