• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Keyblade Academy Chapter 1 - The Remnants (OOC/SU)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Become, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Ven

Ven New Member

A note to Answer man, Gondra was inside the academy and his coat is whitish. I have ignored this just to keep things moving but pay attention to previous posts.

2. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Banned

(never mind)

3. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

ATTENTION/la atención

I have decided that original sign-ups for this RP are closed.

Hey summoner, I've been seeing a bit of power playing from you. It's been mild, but still, try to cut it out man.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2009
  4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

??? Powerplaying? I haven't been powerplaying ever since me & Desert was having our characters fight against each other & Desert & that other person was also powerplaying, so you can't say I was doing it too.

5. Become

Sorry, I was mainly skimming. Your posts stood out more, mainly with stating hits landed on other peoples' characters in battle. In any case, I'll be keeping a tighter watch on these things.

6. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I actually wasn't powerplaying. I was within perfect boundaries of the rules and everything. But there really is no sense in arguing over this.

7. モンスーン

モンスーン New Member

Ok firstly: I was also going to say something about powerplaying, but decided I really couldn't be bothered, and in honesty I think DW was 'draining your abilities' etc to get out, because for example when you somehow followed us, it seemed as if you were trying to keep fighting.

More importantly, I've been really quite ill, and still am, so if I don't manage to post for 1 page+ of the RP, then DW/Nozomi can play Yuni, no worries :]

8. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

I hope you get well soon. Being sick is never fun.

Im inclined to agree with モンスーン and DW. But it was a page previous and a day late to still be arguing about it.

9. EtherealSummoner

-___- Let's just forget this. All of us was having our character to fight & tried to stay within the rp rules & no one didn't worry about it except you Zhy. If anyone wants me to change my post, then let me know & I will change it.

10. Become

No. Don't bother to change it. What's done is done. Like I said, I'll keep a closer watch on the flow of things from now on.

11. EtherealSummoner

Hey Zhy. Just to let you know, I don't mind Noz powerplaying of kidnapping away Kairi because Ren & Hades know each other. Also, I'm over Hades a lot, so I'll make a template for him. XD Don't worry. This is not wearing me out at all.

Name: Hades
    Personality: Evil, Devious & gloomy, & a hot head. Gets steamed up when he don't get his way. Gets all cool when he smooth talk his way into people's hearts.
    Weapon: He don't need a weapon. HE'S A GOD!
    Magic/Abilities: Immortality & fire powers. Also commands the heartless & darkness itself.
    Bio: Hades always try & never gives up on his mission to succumb Hercules & send him to the Underworld. Hades has such a hatred for him that he decided to join with Maleficent 21 years ago in a attempt to acquire Kingdom Hearts, take over all the worlds, & succeed in his plans. Ten years later, he even lured & tricked Cloud into fighting Sora just to kill Hercules in exchange to have Cloud find Sephiroth's whereabouts. Hades wasn't able to succeed in his plan & failed. One year later, he was still thinking up of plans of trying to destroy Hercules, even teaming up with Pete & destroying the Coliseum of Olympus. He even tricked Sora into unlocking the Underworld Coliseum by kidnapping Meg. He planned for a while & thought that he had the perfect plan & started another Hades Cup, thinking that he has Hercules under his thumb since he has crushed his confidence, yet, he failed when Auron betrayed him, & Sora helping Hercules that it's his heart that makes him strong. Still, he kept on holding tournaments to succumb Hercules in anyways as possible, but Sora always gets in the way. Ten years later, he joined with Maleficent & new villains in an attempt to destroy Sora & gain immense power over the world.
    Theme: YouTube - Hades theme underworld

[​IMG]

12. Bunax

Bunax New Member

Class, we have a new student please welcome

Name: Bunax
    Year 1

Appearance
    Tall with brown ruffled hair and has clothes that look like mickey from Birth By Sleep

Personality: Almost never takes anything serously, hates human to human violance (human to heartless has no problem) and if you some how manage to get him angry, LOOK OUT!

Magic/Comet, Cure
    Powers/ Strike Raid
    Abilities/ Dual Weild, Combo Plus,

Keyblade Name and Appearance
    Kingdom Key D
    Star Seeker

Acquisition: As the only human at Disney Castle, Bunax always felt difrent. One day, King mickey, Donald, and goofy left on a quest. So one day, he decided to check out the armory and he found two kingdom keys. When he picked them up, that changed shape to the star seeker and Kingdom Key D. When he went to show The Queen, she told him to get into the gummi ship and fly to the Keyblade Accadmy

13. Bunax

Bunax New Member

I FINALY MADE IT! What did the queen want me to do again? Something to do with this place. I guess become a better keyblade master. I hope Mickey comes to see me, he can tell me how to work these things.

14. EtherealSummoner

XD Uh... Bunax. You've posted in the wrong part of the rp. This is the OOC. Not the IC. You need to post in the IC.

15. Nova

Sorry in the most epic of degrees. I've been kinda busy for the past few days but I'm back now. Could someone please give me a short version of whats been going on?

16. Cameron

Cameron New Member

One of the nobodies attacked Sora -> making a bloody mess at the academy -> chaos, one of the towers collapsed I think -> in the midst of the attack Ren kidnapped Kairi

There's not much more, read the other things and you'll get onto it.

17. Nova

Thanks. I'll read through to get an idea for my next post. I hope to be back into this story by tonight.

18. Become

I'm in need of a post from summoner right now. Can't really make anything legitimate until he gets around to it..

19. Abyssal Knight

Abyssal Knight I step back into the light of...

So is this still happening or what????

20. Become

Yes, it's been happening. That's why we've been discussing it. It's been up for weeks now.

Oh, and Bunax is denied. I've already closed the joining of this RP. Those that are in now are the only people that will be allowed in it.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2009