• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts II: Neo Organization XIII (O.O.C. & S.U.)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Reonarudo Butsuchiru, Oct 7, 2009.

1. .mop

.mop New Member

and i was wondering where everybody gets all these photos

2. Yes, you can join. Read the rules first, all of them.

3. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Shinto's Moon God

Yeah. I think we have some spots in The Hollowed, right Reo?

4. Yeah, here are standings as I remember (I finally edited them)

5. Roxion

Roxion New Member

......where?
    oh, and in the RP, Reo u need to edit Garnex's dialouge, aren't u 4getting some1? *points 2 self repeatedly*

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  6. Well yeah, I did forget but don't think about it to much, not that big of a deal. Umm, as for your request, yes, I will have Reonax have a new mission involving you, the characters I control, maybe Fausx, and maybe (low probablity) summonerBWM

7. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

& why do you want to control my characters? It better be for a good reason.

8. Abyssal Knight

Abyssal Knight I step back into the light of...

so whats been going on...?

9. Tsukiyomi

Well from my side, Faust rejoined the Neo, and gained his x back in his name. Wrath abandoned the Hollowed and went to take care of his own plans. When rejoined, Faust became Fausx and went into this new realm called the Realm of Time. In it, he sees his past self before Nobodification. I did this because I have a plan. Wrath is now in the agrabah tiger cave thing and is seeking a new powerful object. That is what I have on my side.

10. .mop

.mop New Member

Name: Honic
    True Name: Umi
    Height: 6"2
    Weight: 175
    Faction:Hollowed
    Member Title: Wizard of The Worthless
    Member Number:7 (any i dont know which ones are avalible)
    Birthplace:Agrabah
    Personal Treasure(s): Life
    Dislikes:Water
    Weapon(s):Magic Staff
    Ability: Dark Sand
    Lesser Nobody: N/A
    Ultima Form: sand rushes up from everywhere,engulfs him,becomes sand monster
    Bio:Umi was born too a poor family in Agrabah growing up and having to be a theif to make a living.But he one day met a man named Jafar and became his understudy and learnd his ways.after Jafar was banished by Alladin, this enraged Umi and he set out too kill him but before he could he was offerd the power off the darkness by Maleficent and took his oppritounity,after the Maleficent's kingdom fell he set out full time to complete his lifetime longing to become immortial,becomeing swallowed by the darkness he became a heartless himself and joined the hollowed

http://http://media.photobucket.com/image/original%20boy%20anime/SoNixXx7/Anime/normal_badboy1.jpg?o=2

sorry but i dont know how too put pictures in :/

11. Tsukiyomi

Seven is available. You can have it. Wrath left anyways.

12. .mop

.mop New Member

ok thanks thats cool,i was wondering if someone could catch me up on what has happened so far,so i know what i am doing

13. All right, for starters, you start in Hollow Bastion. I can give you an image if you want one.

14. EtherealSummoner

??? Can't he be number eleven instead? No one never did take that number.

15. Wrath took it but left The Hollowed.

16. EtherealSummoner

Ok? Wrath might come back to the Hollowed & no one never did take #11. Can't keep on having people taking the same number that another character used to have or is currently keeping.

17. Well take Butxuhiru and Heaxuru for instance. The characters in those spots died and so yeah, there. Also, people never really read everything up to this point (not that they have to but it does help) before posting characters. And some people just didn't read the rules at all.

18. Roxion

Roxion New Member

Summoner, Terranam took #11. oh, and when we undergo that mission, Rixais will get seperated from the group, plz don't reunite with him until i have him reunite with YOU, I have an interesting side-plot planned.

19. Well that's fine, you talked to me about it so it's fine. Are we going to Neverland like you asked?