• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

number 14 identity

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days' started by darkside, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkside

darkside New Member

Here's an idea, and this is my first post so don't judge too crititcally. O.K., in the first kingdom hearts, sora stabbed himself with the dark keyblade. Thus creating his nobobdy, roxas. So could the 14th be maleficents nobody. She was stabbed with the dark keyblade unleashing her dragon form(or her heartless?), and therefore creating her nobody. And it is possible that she does have a nobody because she had a strong heart, and if it is true that the stronger the heartless the more monstrous they look, and the more human the nobodys look, then there is a shot.

2. Luke

Luke Member

I like this theory, I like it a lot. But the 14th member was a little on the short side. And there are only subtle differences between humans and their nobodies.

3. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Have to agree with Luke, tho the theory wont be discarded in my books.

4. Riku_Kairi_Sora

Riku_Kairi_Sora New Member

I think its an ok theory but hey its your first try you can't be right all the time So Great theory

5. SkylerOcon

SkylerOcon New Member

Ya know, a lot of people choose to avoid all the confusing crap and just say the obvious thing -- It's Namine.

Seriously, they got her in to trick her into erasing Roxas' memory because they needed Sora. She found out, she refused, so they capture her and trap in Castle Oblivion and that's where Chain of Memories takes off.

Not that hard.

6. Luke

Luke Member

Yeah..........Except its already been said its no Namine.

7. SkylerOcon

SkylerOcon New Member

Eh?

Mind you, gaming companies are notorious for lying about there games, just to give people a red haring about the mystery and throw everybody off track.

Bungie did this with Halo, and if I'm not mistaken Square has already done this a couple of times with Final Fantasy games.

I still think it's Namine.

8. Luke

Luke Member

Yea but if it is then her name will probably be kixari or something

9. rockerblade13

rockerblade13 New Member

Its not Namine,its already been said by Nomura himself.And besides,look at the picture of the 14th member,Namine's skin cannot be that dark.And besides,why would she join the Organization...she wouldn't put on a black cloak..would she?*Gives a confused look*.Anyways,its not Namine.And also,the 14th member had dissappered,so,if it is Namine..then why is she still there?Theres no way Namine could be the 14th member.Shes like a slave,doing what the Organization tells her.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2008
  10. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

11. Kairi008

Kairi008 New Member

good theory but i really have no clue i guess we will find out when it comes out

12. Tifa_03

Tifa_03 New Member

ya i agree with you

13. Zexion_14

Zexion_14 New Member

14. ven_roxas

ven_roxas New Member

even though you don't think so, it could be aqua's nobody. eventhough the skin tone is different, do you think the dusks looked anything like that before they became nobodies??
    the twilight thorn???

15. Oodama

Oodama New Member

In all reality. I could see anyones Nobody, that is female of course. That narrows our choices. Also, They wouldn't use any side characters such as Selphie, Yuffie, Aerith, but that would also mean that they were or still are Heartless. This being said...It won't be ANYONE of the main cast, or even the side cast for that matter.

It's known, to my knowledge anyway, that once a heartless, the chances of returning to your human form is slim to none, and Sora lucked out. Since that is the case, and since the main cast of females are still not in any type of heartless state....we can be assured that the new member is compeltely new, not related to anyone from the main cast and most likely very or not powerful at all.

16. darkside

darkside New Member

i think that No. 14's attribute is going to be darkness, because there isn't a member with darkness, but roxas is light. so they should kind of even themselves out, like twilight

17. Burnin'-Axel

Burnin'-Axel Flurry of Dancing Flames

hmmm... i think that the new organization member may be related to Xenmas (sister, cousin, niece) cuz of the skin tone. she may have turned into a nobody in one of Xehanort's experiments(probably the one that turned him into a nobody) by interupting it or something. just a theory though.

18. DeDeDee

DeDeDee New Member

Anybody remember the dude in black from the First Kingdom Hearts in the cave?Perhaps it has something to do with him??He looked exactly like Org. XII

19. Aqua's Nobody is a good possibility. We know nothing about her. And why her armor was in that room that Xemnas went to in that eliminated scene in Final Mix +?

20. ven_roxas

ven_roxas New Member

the guy in black from khI was ansem (xahanort). they had the same voice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.