• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The All Around Everything Always Debate

Discussion in 'Mature Discussion' started by Moogle, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Well, considering that all debates in this area seem to go off on (completely valid) tangents anyways, I decided to make a thread that doesn't care what the topic is. So yeah, feel free to turn evolution into religion, religion into government, and so on.

2. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Already have one http://kh-3.net/forums/debates/4688-debate-chain.html :p

Anyway, I will add to this one.

America vs China, any thoughts on the outcome providing the world does not end (though it probably will)

[​IMG]

Blue = Allied Forces
    Red = China + Allies
    Yellow = Nuetral

3. dualblade

dualblade Break!

First we need Mexico on our side.If we go to war with China and they get Mexico,that leaves the southern front open to them.Then we need South Amaerica on our side.IF we manage that it will make a war against them easier.This is,of course,neither side decides to nuke first,die later.

4. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

When I saw that map, the first thing I said was "ah sh*t."

I don't think it will end. Although I can without a doubt say what can come from a battle of these two allied forces is true, absolute war. Not this fabricated money-grubbing war America is having with the Middle East.