• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Which Side Do You Prefer?

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by Reonarudo Butsuchiru, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Goobok

Goobok New Member

Yah, who want's to be a side-kick when you can be an AWESOME organization member.

I'm gonna have to go with Nobodies. I would want to be a dancer or a dusk, the just move cool. BUT if i had to be a heartless, I would be something cool like a Neoshadow/Novashadow or a boss like Trickmaster.

2. merlinosheep

merlinosheep A.K.A The Leaver

And the chance of becoming that powerful is what, 0.000002 % ? =P

3. Goobok

Goobok New Member

Sadly... True. ):

4. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

I would rather be a nobody because I would have greater chance of being a human-like form and keeping my ability to thinking for myself. Though nobodies dont have the feeling to control the thought properly the lack of feeling does have its upside because you dont have to mourn the loss of the life you had before you lost your heart. If I couldn't be a human like nobody than I would chose to be an assasin. They are a pain to try to kill especially when they attack in big groups.

5. merlinosheep

Nah, if i would be a nobody (which the chance would be... small xD) i would choose to be a mage. THEY're a pain in the butt xD
    damn boxes...

6. They're actually geometric thingies.

7. merlinosheep

-_-
    Damn, geometric thingies....

8. Haha, funny.

9. Saxan

Saxan New Member

of course i would be a nobody there just too awesome
    even the dusks are more powerful than shadows!!
    plus theres org xii chance!

if i was a lesser nobody id be a samurai or sorceror or assasin

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2010
  10. finalblackmage

finalblackmage New Member

I've always really liked the Heartless. They are just really really cute! :) So I would want to be a heartless for completely superficial reasons. hehe.

11. Bulbie

Bulbie New Member

I'd like to be a Nobody. If not a human-like one, I'd like to be an dusk, a Sniper or a Gambler. :3
    I think they're the most fun ones.

Or if I was a Heartless, I'l like to be something cute like a Neoshadow or a shadow.

12. Hayami tetsumoto

Hayami tetsumoto New Member

id want to be a nobody and if not a human-like one, id choose to be a samurai.

13. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

i'd like to be a Shadow heartless. why such a weak thing? 'cuz i could become a shadow and annoy people trying to attack me!

14. No.III Xaldin

No.III Xaldin New Member

same here, but not a samurai, i'll be a dragoon

15. Being a regular Heartless or Nobody would seem fun...if you weren't used as cannon fodder.

16. Would love to be a nobody like axel :) It'll be fun :) :D

17. Karin

Karin New Member

would love to be a nobody