• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Mario Kart Wii Online/Rating Discussion

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Locogabitron, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

The whole game: 10/10.

I give it a 10/10 for online gaming. No lags at all, well in my case. Also the diferent types of games. Only two but i was shocked when 'Battle' was in online, which is pretty cool. I like the diferent rankings.
    Rankings:

'One Star' 'Two Stars' 'Three Stars'
    You can get them by finishing all of the Grand Prix Wii races.

Also, the Gold Wheel. You can get this ranking by using the Wii wheel 100%. Easy, once u use it for quite some time. I dont use th wii wheel and i don't like it very well. But ppl told me its better with it and its fun.

Characters:
    I would say are alot of characters, also u can get one of them from just having a savedata by Mario Galaxy. And that's Rosalina.
    I don't have them all because some are hard to get. But its amazing the diferent characters to choose, and ur Mii!!

Tournaments
    : 8/10.
    I played one of them and its pretty cool. Most are for wii wheels only, so i didn't like that much. But its good.

Ghost Datas Online/Single Player: 10/10
    Absolutly love it!! its intense guys. Getting expert staffs are not too easy mates. U can download ghost from and challenge them + send ur ghost to ur friends too!

Controllers: 9/10
    Using one controller gets boring. But in this game, man.. just the variaty of controllers is sweet.

Thats about it, anything u guys thing u can add, pls do tell

Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
  2. nicklee1992

nicklee1992 New Member

i think that mario kart wii is awesome it is fun, but i cant wait till there is another on does anybody know if there is one comeing out anytime soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.