• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Let's crash and bash with the Bandicoots...

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by EtherealSummoner, Mar 27, 2010.

1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Crash Bandicoot have been people's favorites ever since the 90's. What do you have to say about the Crash Bandicoot series? THIS IS ALL ABOUT CRASH BANDICOOTS!! Actually, what do you think about the companies who used to do these games the the current companies over these games right now?

Attached Files:

2. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

Crash bandicoot was my favoutite game on the playstation 1, My ps1 childhood mainly revolved around this game. I had every single one (ahah I'm such a freak) Although I dont particularly like the ones for the ps2, Tag team is fun to play although I dont like the adventure park side of it. I just like to play it for the sheer fun of multiplayer tag team racing. I find CTR for the ps1 much better.

3. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Crash Bandicoot is like Sony's Mario.
    I loved the games on the PS1. PS2 ones became to free and lost the feel to it (in some game play sense).
    1, 2 and 3 are the only ones worth mentioning from me, and I cannot forget CTR. I raped that game silly (jump, skid, L1=boost)

4. EtherealSummoner

XD I love the spin-offs like Crash Bash. <.> I wish that game is not cracked. I still have it but since it have a crack in it, I need to get another one. I'm not a fan if Mind over Mutants or that other game. Twinsanity is ok. I think it's the company who is over the series that mess it all up.

5. GC4life

GC4life New Member

This is my favorite series of ALL time. I grew up with it. I LOVE all the games, except of Crash Boom Bang, that one was pure shit.

6. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Vivendi have ruined both Spyro and Crash. I've never really liked Crash Bandicoot but in the current console generation, the games have grown terrible.

By the way, I found a review of one of the latest Crash games. It's pretty funny. Warning though; this has a lot of swearing, lol.
    YouTube - GAME DUDE: CRASH OF THE TITANS REVIEW

7. EtherealSummoner

Why did Naughty Dog stop having control over the Chrash Bandicoot series anyways?

8. GC4life

GC4life New Member

Three little words my friend: "Jack and Daxter".

9. OkamiOrra

OkamiOrra New Member

I miss this game series so ;A;

10. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I didn't like it that much....Uncharted kinda owns Crash....just sayin'

11. EtherealSummoner

I like the racing games. Crash Nitro Cart is another one and it was fun too.

12. GC4life

GC4life New Member

That is like my favorite racing game.