• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

"The World" OOC/SU

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Beloved, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

*clunk on the head with a gunblade* Jeez Zell, don't get so worked up. lolz

*hides behind Dark Hanyo*

2. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Enough of that.

3. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

Alright Karin, your profile looks nice except for one thing:

The steamgunner pic is too mech. Try finding something else.

4. Are my two new characters accepted?

5. Karin

Karin New Member

Okay, I found a new pic. Is this one ok or is it a bit much?

6. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

i'd say the gun is too big but the girl works fine. just she wouldn't actually have that huge gatling cannon

7. Dark_Hanyo

Dark_Hanyo New Member

Ok here's whats what with Dark_Riku's first character Ryo. He is now under my controll, yes thats means that I am Lilly aka Alkaid and now Ryo. He has given me premission to controll him. And guess what else guys!!!!!!????? Ryo is comming back!!! I will discuss some things with my lovey b/f about Ryo and tell him my plans. He knows what I plan on doing so don't worry.

8. Haresuno

d(-_-)b

Karin, you're good to. Though you may want a pic of a suitable gun.

He's...

He's coming back!!

JAHOO!

9. GrandShadow

I think I'll have another character. if it's okay with you Hare, can this guy start off at level 18? that's ten levels lower than my current.

Username: Virgo

Real Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Game Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Job: Adept Rogue- 1 = Blade Brandier (sword in pic) , 2 = Steam Gunner (here's the gun he'll have) , 3 = Harvest Cleric (and this would be his staff)
    Has access only to job 1 currently.

Personality: Virgo enjoys playing the world and is very ambitious. He won't abandon teammates, even if it means he'll lose. He's against PKs but thinks PKKers are just as bad. Killing other players is wrong, even if it's for some twisted sense of justice.
    He plans on eventually being the top Arean fighter there is and is constantly training towards his goal.

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  10. Haresuno

We've discussed new character lvls in the thread before. Go look back.

11. GrandShadow

oh right. then he'd be 14. i can work with that. is he accepted Hare?

12. Haresuno

Accepted Shadow.

13. Karin

Karin New Member

Okay after giving serious thought I've decided to go with a tribal grappler instead of steam gunner.
    3rd character later will be either a steam gunner or shadow warlock later on. Now I can get posting.

14. Haresuno

Approved Karin. Have fun.

15. Haresuno

Reo: Get rid of the un-needed quote for your characters. We've already discussed what the maximum level for new characters can be, so please flip through and read.

Also, some of you are still forgetting to keep tabs on your stats w/ your posts. Please do not forget to do this!!