• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What you hated about Kingdom Hearts 2

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by Goldfish, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace_of_Hearts

Ace_of_Hearts New Member

Kingdom Hearts 2 was wayyy to easy and short. Also some of the cut scenes were so over the top. That being said one of firends has yet to finish the game.

2. Veldin

Veldin New Member

in Kingdom Hearts 2 there is no roll ability

3. _Roxas_

_Roxas_ New Member

they killed Roxas and Axel -.-

4. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Axel may not be dead. He could have just as easily pulled a second act like he did in kh com, recom. After all, his vanishing certainly looked real enough in re:com, but he didn't.

5. Lanasende

Lanasende New Member

Yeah, but in Proof of Existence we can see that Axel's portal is red, which means that he's dead (only Roxas' one was still blue).

6. queer

queer New Member

my only beef with kh2 was that u didnt get to go back to destiny islands

7. Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo New Member

They took away my roll :(

Also the reaction command made it way easier, which is both good and bad for me. Seems to me that they made the game more "kid friendly" and easier.

8. Dragoon9108

Dragoon9108 New Member

I hate that you can only fight Sephiroth once.

9. Soopaweirdo

Soopaweirdo New Member

The original poster pretty much hit the nail on the head here. It's not very challenging unless you decide to be presumptuous and make your own challenges for yourself.

I also thought that some members of Organization XIII didn't have too much light shed on their characters and that they had fairly minor appearances.

10. Roxosity99

Roxosity99 New Member

The ONLY thing i didn't like about the game is the there was no dodge roll, thats about it, well maybe also that you could only synch blade(dual wield) when it a drive form or as Roxas at his full ability, it woulda been great to do it at anytime.

11. Marquis

Marquis New Member

1. too damn easy...
    2. no Soul Eater...(i mean the keyblade Dark Riku had in KH1)
    3. THAT BLOOMIN' POSTER DUTY MISSION!!! REALLY?!? 30SEC?!? *calms down*
    4. Kairi & Mickey not able to be party members (excluding the ko'd Sora bit)
    5. can't fight ALL the members of Org. XIII (wish i had Final Mix...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.