• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Battlefield or Call of Duty?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Ventus, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

What do you prefer? Do you prefer the intense action of Call of Duty or the more tactical approach of Battlefield?

2. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

neither the only good military games are the medal of honor and ghost recon series.

3. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

Agree with shadow. MoH is way more fun than both of those games.

4. RebelMurf

RebelMurf Hero of the Wild

Iv never enjoyed the MOH series. I go for Call of Duty all the way. Especially there newer stuff. Can't wait for the release of Black Ops.

5. lyndsie

lyndsie New Member

Ha my boyfriend plays battlefield religiously

6. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

I have never got into battlefield at all, it just wasn't my type you know... So COD all the way, I have spent a lot of time on those games then I will ever spend on battlefield. Over the past years Call of duty has got way better.

7. Imsnooin

Imsnooin New Member

Neither.
    I hate the htmarkers.
    The camping.
    The painkiller.
    And the spawn system.
    Just 2 terrible games.

8. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

Call of Duty.
    Battlefield is kinda okay, but it's just like a copy of Call of Duty series. (In my opinion)

9. lagatcy

lagatcy New Member

The better FPS' out there are highly underrated games. MW(2) is good, but it has it's flaws. That game rewards killstreaks and one man army's rather than strategy and teamwork. If that's you're kind of game, then more power to you, buy MW2. Battlefield offers something new to PS3 FPS'. Strategy, tactics, teamwork. Which is my kind of game. On top of all this, MW has more "broken" aspects to it. But people do enjoy shit like that. Personally, between those two, Battlefield is my preferable choice.

Also, I bought Medal of Honor, which is nearly a carbon copy of Battlefield Bad Company 2. DICE had a role in it's making, so it was definitely expected.

10. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

how is Medal of Honor a carbon copy of Battlefield Bad Company 2? I thought it was more Call of Duty like.

11. lagatcy

lagatcy New Member

Graphics wise it's on an almost equivalent level of BFBC2. Compared to MW2, it's not as pretty. Gameplay, the aiming (aside the noob auto-aim) it's equivalent to BFBC2. However, the recoil is done better in MoH than it is in BFBC2. The "class" set up is almost a replica of BFBC2 except for the little add-ons BFBC2 did. Such as, medi-kit, defibilator, ammo, tool kits. In MoH it's more stationary, which can be a good thing or bad thing.

There's only subtle things in MoH than can be compared to MW2, and even then, it's very minimal and lacks the impact MW2 has. For example, Killstreak reward, knife kills. Both which are downgraded in MoH, which again, can be taken good or bad. Main thing about MW2 compared to the other two titles is that is' more noob friendly.

A funny add-on as well, pay attention to the sound effects in MoH and BFBC2.