• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

How did you find KHPlanet?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Destiny, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

So how did you guys discover this awesome site? ;)

2. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

i was browsing for KH info and stumbled on this site. i caught site of the RP section and figured i'd try out the site. loved it and stayed on ever since.

3. lyndsie

lyndsie New Member

I just finished KH1 and was in total awe of the game so i was just browsing the internet and found this really cool site :)

4. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I used to work with a former admin of this site, Lionheart (dunno if anyone here remembers him- you won't find him listed as a member because TD took over his account), on another forum, and he advertised that this one had been created. I didn't join right away because of laziness and a lack of interest in KH at the time, but eventually I got bored enough, and enough people I was familiar with from the other site joined here, that I figured I might as well.

Then I forgot about this place for like a year, but Raiden messaged me and reminded me of it. XD

5. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Bravo Toph

Let's see here, when I first found out about this site I belonged to one forums in my entire life, a bad place to be at as a noob to it(KHI if wondering) got pissed off about KHI, but I was involved in the RP'ing there and loved it so I hated having to give it up so I googled Kingdom Hearts forums and found this one and before joining for about a week I monitored this site then made an account and about a week on KHPlanet I switched sites been pretty good ever since(unless you let stress over run your life which I suggest not letting it happen)

So to end my short sweet tale, googled, research, joined because of RP'ing.

6. GC4life

GC4life New Member

I found this place by typing in "Kingdom Hearts Forums" in to Google, because I knew there was bound to be one.

7. dualblade

dualblade Break!

I was looking up information of FF XIII actually during English class and stumbled upon this site in the process.Took a closer look back and home and decided to join.Of course,I have times when I just dont get on,though Dawn got me back on recently.

8. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I finished my first roleplay on a site called Wiichat and I wanted to find a Kingdom Hearts roleplay and now, here I am!

9. Cameron

Cameron New Member

I was really bored and just googled Kingdom Hearts forums.

"Ta-dah"

10. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Well one of them was a friend of mine, named Riku. He never comes on here though any more. He was staff, on kh3.org and also by searching on google, I knew that there would be one for sure, I found this. So now happy to be here with the staff and helping them out.. :D

11. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

I was recommended here by Hope from Quizilla. And I ain't neva goin' back.

12. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

I knew this place by Anny.
    Then, I decided to join this awesome community.

13. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

She made me do it. ninja-vengeance told me about this site as a random stranger, so I joined to try something new.
    The end/

14. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

My friend was on a forum and I wondered if there was one for KH.

15. UmbraTsuki

UmbraTsuki New Member

Blah...
    I had been on KHI, and one day decided to join more KH forums. So I googled "Kingdom Hearts Forums".
    Except I disappeared for a couple weeks and forgot the site URL...so I had to google that just now, again.
    Now I'm back. XD. *fails*
    ~Umbra~

16. DarkDust

DarkDust New Member

I was googling a comunity, and this one was the first on the list, it is actually the first forums I ever joined, so it's pretty important to me :D

17. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

I was looking for a website to create your own kingdom hearts character that's how I found this site

18. Fresh Sage

Fresh Sage Member

I googled Kingdom hearts forum.

19. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

i googled kingdom hearts trying to find out everything i could. Cuz my brother (who knows everything) wont tell me anything told me to play the game. When i needed more info i looked for forums. i found this forum multiple times and never applied. So in september i did