• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Kitty, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Yeah, we've had a thread or two like this recently, but none of them have stuck around. Let's try again.

Which upcoming movies are you looking forward to? Which are you going to skip? Also, if you have any news, trailers, or the like, post them in here.

---

As everyone can probably tell, I am so excited for The Last Airbender. There's been a ton of tv spots released recently, which all look fantastic, and they've even released a few clips from the movie, which I thought looked pretty awesome, though some of the bending is a little strange. Some early reviews have been posted online which really give me hope that I won't be disappointed. As soon as tickets for the movie go on sale in my area, I'll be getting some for opening day, and dragging whoever I can to go with me.

For anyone who cares:

YouTube: The Last Airbender clip- "The Fire Nation is Here"

YouTube: The Last Airbender clip- Aang Courtyard Battle

YouTube: The Last Airbender clip- Zuko and Katara Fight

I was also interested in Beastly, which I thought had a release date of 7/30/10, but for some reason it has been pushed back almost an entire year, to some time next March. :rolleyes:

I'm also a little interested in The Sorcerer's Apprentice. Usually, I dislike Nicolas Cage, but I dunno, there's something about the trailers that appeals to me. Probably won't check this out in theaters, though. Depends on how much cash I have on hand when it comes out, and if I can find a babysitter for my nephew.

2. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Indiana Jones 5 is currently being scripted :'D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if it resembles the travesty which was Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, I'll be happy seeing Harrison as the bure Indiana Jones :'D

3. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

Toy story 3 <- Lol. Ohhh Toy Story <3 I hope they can live up to it.

I also just want to see Eclipse for the Lolz.

4. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

I want to see Tron Legacy and the new Narnia movie. I also want to see Eclipse a little. It looks like it has some really good action in it.
    @Overdose it was amazing my favorite so far!

5. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

I forgot you guys can see it. It's not released in the UK till next month (fail)
    Anyone ruin it and I'll... err... eat someone .. yes :3

I also want to see the new narnia. Personally just want to see Eclipse as I find all the twilight movies pretty terrible. I want to compare which one is the worst.

6. Kitty

TS3 was awesome. I wouldn't have thought to go see it if I didn't have my nephew for a visit, but I'm really glad that I did. It's been so long since I've seen the original TS that I can't say if the third is better than it or not, but it definitely comes close.

I don't want to pay to see Eclipse, but I am a little curious to see if it's any good. I thought the trailer looked terrible, but trailers sometimes lie.

7. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Im looking forward to the new Tron movie as well,cant wait for it!Looks awesome right now.

Half of the last hary potter movie should come out this year if Im right.Really,it seems to be taking forever.

and TS 3 is a great movie,just saw it yesterday.You will love it when it comes out!

8. ü

ü 30•05•2010

I want to see Eclipse aswell, from the trailer i can see 7 obvious story flaws from the book xD But its not worth my money, i didn't see new moon and got kicked out of twilight after 15 minutes for disturbance of peace.

9. dualblade

dualblade Break!

...You know,I wasnt going to see Eclipse.But now I think I should to see if I can get myself get kicked out.maybe spoil everything for people who actually care and didnt read the books...though that means I need to know things about it.

10. Kitty

I think the fangirls who go to see these movies already have the books memorized- I don't think you could spoil it for them. Maybe if you reminded them that Edward is not, in fact, real- that might get them riled up.

11. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Could start a real world flame war and call him ugly...or just average looking,sure some would get riled up on that too.Course,the only characters I have any info on are the one vampire dude Edward,the werewolf guy,and the main girl who cant seem to think for herself.

12. ü

ü 30•05•2010

I went to the first Irish screening. All the girls started screaming, clapping and crying when Edward came on screen. I stood up and started screaming 'Faggots!!! He's NOT REAL!! GROW THE F*CK UP!!" and the lolled for awhile. Security came in a removed me xD I got my money back tho :)

dualblade likes this.
  13. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Awesome.I wish i could have been there! Would have been laughing my ass off.I doubt i would get my money back if i did that though.Still would be worth it.

14. ü

ü 30•05•2010

I demanded it back xD I said they where causing a distraction by screaming and shouting and such :)

15. dualblade

dualblade Break!

And by that,you are awesome.The only thing that would make it better would be a video camera,so we could all see this awesomeness.

16. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

i want to see the Last Airbender so bad. i've got everything planed an i'm seeing it opening day

the Tron movie is also looking good.

didn't even know there was a new Narnia movie. gonna have to check that out

17. Kitty

I saw the trailer for HP and the Deathly Hallows. It looked good, will most likely check it out. Of course it's gonna be in 3D. :rolleyes:

Saw the trailer for this, too, and I thought it looked decent. I never got around to seeing Prince Caspian, but I don't remember the books being heavily dependant on each other, so I figure it'd be easy to get right into Dawn Treader.

Eclipse is gonna be playing at the local drive-in ($12 a carload XD), so I think I'm going to check it out. A plus is that, stuck in my car, I won't have to hear the cheering and/or sobbing fangirls.

18. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

The Last Airbender looks great.

19. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

I'm looking forward to The Last Airbender. All the other movies that seem good are listed below:
    A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas (I just love these guys!)
    Tron: Legacy (I wonder what the story Tron story is about... although it looks different from KHII)
    Faster (Finally! A Dwayne Johnson movie that's over PG)
    Megamind (A Dreamcast animation starring Will Ferrell)
    Due Date (It has Robert Downey Jr. in it; should be interesting)
    The Social Network (It has the new Spider-Man actor in here; I wanna see if he's good or not)
    Machete (It's just violent :D)
    Vampires Suck (Because they do... in more ways than one)
    The Sorcerer's Aprentice (Looks interesting.)

And the one(s) that I don't want to see:
    Eclipse

Then there's "meh":
    Yogi Bear
    The Chronicles of Narnia: Dawn Treader
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1
    Saw VII
    Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D

20. Kitty

Do yourself a favor though, sorabrawl, and don't go into it expecting it to be amazing. I think a lot of the people who hated it (besides the idiotic racebenders and the M. Night haters) just expected way too much out of the film. I liked it for what it was.

I forgot about this one- saw the trailer with Toy Story 3. Looks cool. ^_^