• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Yo

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Redone Stealth, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Redone Stealth

Redone Stealth New Member

As you can tell, I'm new. I haven't touched Kingdom Hearts in a while, but with the release of Birth By Sleep, I think it's time I caught up with the series.

Now that I have that out of the way, is there any new member initiation rituals I must participate in?

2. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

A good ol' paddlin' ritual sounds fun, yeah? But you don't have to go through with it if you don't want to.
    Hello and welcome.
    Follow the rules, read the FAQ's. Questions? Ask away at the people in green, blue or red names. we'd rather have you do the right thing.
    See you around.
    Enjoy.

3. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a nice time here.

4. Denki Wolf

Denki Wolf New Member

Hi!
    Nice to meet you!
    I'm not a person of much importance here, but trust me, it is alot of fun when the rules are followed.
    Hope to see you around.

5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

THERE IS ONE RITUAL THAT I WANT TO PERFORM ON YOU!!

*Takes out Jupiter's Staff and put it on Renome's Chest* I HEREBY NOMINATE YOU AS AN KHPLANET'S MAGE APPRENTICE UNDER MOI!!

XD Now that I have did that for you, I am Summoner BWM! O.O I just realized that you are actually a pokemon Denki Wolf! MUST CATCH YOU! I hope you enjoy yourself Renome!

6. Redone Stealth

Redone Stealth New Member

Thank you everyone for the welcomes :D

And that paddling ritual sounds interesting.

7. Destiny

Destiny Guest

This one ritual you must go through, you go and click on the rules and FAQs and you read them, that would be it :p

Anyways, hey, welcome to the site. I'm Destiny nice to meet you. yeah check out rules and FAQs. I hope to see you around.

8. Demyxx

Demyxx New Member

Wazzup dude!!
    I'm demy! nice to meetcha! have fun here! :D

9. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Late reply but nice to meet you! :) if you need help contact me.