• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

BBS Timeline Question. Spoilers!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by Xigbar22, Oct 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xigbar22

Xigbar22 New Member

I'm not sure if anyone else has asked and or noticed this. I understand that the reason why Venitas looks like Sora is because Soras Heart joined with Ventus to help heal him after Xehanort ripped the darkness out of him. What I don't understand is Soras heart came to him after Venitas was created. So how would he look like Sora?

2. Liane

Liane New Member

I've noticed that. Ventus never even met Sora, and it wasen't untill after Vanitas was defeated that he joined hearts with him. So sorry I can't answer your question, I don't understand it either.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  3. Gestahl

Gestahl New Member

Sora gave some of his light to Ven in his awakening,that is why the awakening pillar becomes a full circle instead of a 3 quarter one.Because Vens darkness(Vanitas) previously occupied this part of the pillar,and now some of Sora's occupied it, it changed Vanitas' appearance to a face the same as KH2 Sora.

4. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

No he joined him in the beggining of the game. He just didn't know who it was. Sora repaires Ventus's hear.

5. Zipher

Zipher New Member

that may have happened at the beginning of the game but vanitus being created happened before that, honestly i think they did that to show the connection between ventus and vanitus, and also for a bit of irony cuz now roxas is tthe protagonist and sora is the antagonist, but whatever the reason i kinda say boo kingdom hearts, quite a lack of imagnation and logic behind that one.
    but then again maybe since he was born with the mask on he was like xion a faceless puppet and once soras heart conected to ventus' vanitus picked up on that and took on the form of an evil sora....

6. Kit

Kit New Member

Official word of god confirms this. Nice job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.