• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite BBS Keyblade?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by VentusSearcher, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Roxion

Roxion New Member

right, but there are also really good attacks (i.e. Time Splicer, Magic Hour, Chaos Blade)

2. jjas132

jjas132 New Member

I'm torn between Chaos Ripper and Lost Memory. Well, I prefer Ventus over Terra, so...Lost Memory?

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Most likely but Ventus can use other keyblades than just Lost Memory.

4. iAqua

iAqua New Member

It took me forever, but I did manage to crush that idiot Mysterious Figure. I certainly he's not going to appear as a villain when he does show up in the next installment of Kingdom Hearts. I think of the hell he gave me and the time he ate away as I button-mashed just to not get killed instantly... And I think how unlikely it is for me to get the next in the series after that >.>

That aside.

My favorite keyblade hm... There was one that you get after helping out at Castle of Dreams. Stroke of Midnight, if I remember it correctly. That, and the final keyblades of Terra, Ventus and Aqua- meaning, Ends of the Earth, Lost Memories and Rainfell respectively...

5. Roxion

Roxion New Member

I thought it was called Stormfell......oh well, I could be wrong

6. rixec

rixec New Member

i liked void gear keyblade,no name,hyperdrive since stitch is my fave disney character.

7. TheDarknessInUsAll

TheDarknessInUsAll New Member

hmm my favorite keyblades (that i have unlocked) would be Lost Memory,Stormfell (and yes i do believe thats the name),and Chaos Ripper (its strength stat made me drool @_@)

8. Kit

Kit New Member

Lost Memory. It's got an epic look, and a meaningful name. When it comes to stats, however, I have to go with Chaos Ripper. I rarely use magic. Except in Aqua's story, where magic was pretty much all I used.

9. Roxion

Roxion New Member

except for Magic Hour of course, right? that move ROCKS

10. Xigbar22

Xigbar22 New Member

Rascal Flame or me is awesome. Yet another strong Keyblade given over by Axel/Lea.

11. Gestahl

Gestahl New Member

[​IMG]
    this is my fav in birth by sleep. It was taken out from the final cut for some reason,but through CWCHEAT, Ven can use it.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  12. Gestahl

Gestahl New Member

delete post plz.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  13. Zipher

Zipher New Member

lost memory and rain storm by far are awesome!! xD chaos ripper aint bad either

14. Zipher

Zipher New Member

well wingblade and cyclone also give a sense of fast yet string attacks, specially wingbade, easily my favorite style for ventus

15. Roxion

Roxion New Member

while I love Chaos Ripper's strength, the dealbreaker is the magic stat. While I understand that Terra isn't emphasized as a magic character, he still needs it. Now HOW do I get that keyblade for Ven? more details about it plz 8D

16. Gestahl

Gestahl New Member

Do you have Custom Firmware on your psp?

17. Roxion

Roxion New Member

eek, no, I'm not what u call 'tech' savvy when it comes to gaming, I had to have my older bro help me set up PSN :eek:

18. Gestahl

Gestahl New Member

Lol... well then friend i'm afraid you cannot get this keyblade.. You also need the japanese version of birth by sleep to get it.

19. zman67

zman67 New Member

Personaly, i like lost memory and chaos ripper, because of its ridiculous strenght. (I will update as i unlock more.)

20. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Fairy Star will always will become my number one favorite keyblade for BBS but if I have to pick second place, I would say Frolic Flame. Third Place would be the Pixie Petal.