• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Terra

Terra (Previously RoxasXRiku)

I watched Prince of Persia last night.

2. dualblade

dualblade Break!

The new Resident Evil movie.

It was ok,though they used the slo-mo effects way too much.Blasting your way through zombies to safety was cool to watch though.It also started to look happy at the end...then Umbrella comes with Jill leading them.Mind controled Jill,but still.Yeah,if you read that and didnt see the after credits,thats why you dont know part of it.Also,Wesker isnt dead.He always finds a way back.If there is an RE 6,he will be back.

3. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

Hellbinders
    a cheap, but interesting movie. they could've used a little less of the comic element. The plot itself is great, though.

4. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Inception..I can't get enough of it.

5. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

Kick-Ass

Besides some major moral issues, it was really good. Lots of laughs, booing, cheering, and a couple minutes of tearful action.

6. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Sherlock Holmes. First time seeing it since I saw it in theaters back in January. I still enjoyed it, though I got distracted about halfway through and missed a chunk of it.

7. ace

ace New Member

I love TNBC as well...i grew up watching it every chance I had. But backt to topic the last movie(s) I saw were The Paranormal Activites movies. I saw them in a double feature the night the second one came out. Its really good so i recomend everyone to go see it.

8. lynilyn

lynilyn Wish I still had time ;]

Red [2010] Great film ;D Watched in cinema ^^

9. Gestahl

Gestahl New Member

I watched SAW VI. Trying to hype up for SAW 3D released today!

10. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

The last one I watched was Alice in Wonderland filmed by Tim burton, it's my second time watching it since I bought it back in August and I still love it. Something about Wonderland always seemed magical, or atleast Kingdom Hearts and the books did since I never watched the original cartoon D: I find Tim Burton portrayed is amazingly and I stand by that xD

11. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Paranormal Activity 2

12. Kitty

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Despite being such a Potter nerd, I'd never seen this one until today. I thought it was pretty good. The movie was severely lacking in Blast-Ended Skrewts, the introduction of the students from the other two schools was really cheesy, the maze at the end was a little boring, and they left out some things I'd rather they have left in, like Dumbledore recalling the Order of the Phoenix and the argument with Fudge, but other than that, they did an okay job with it. Great performance by the guy who played Mad-Eye!Crouch, he was awesome. Everyone else did alright. Hogwarts looked beautiful as always. Definitely left me happier than Prisoner of Azkaban did.

13. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Oliver Twist

The story is centered around a young boy named Oliver Twist who escapes from a workhouse and travels to London. This movie greatly shows the social structures in England close to the time period of the Industrial Revolution. (Around the mid 1800s)

I thought it was an interesting film and was thoroughly impressed :)

14. Kitty

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Hadn't seen this one before, either. I think the pacing was a little off in places. And there were occasionally parts that wouldn't have made sense if I hadn't read the book (such as, why were Luna, Neville, and Ginny around to be caught by the Inquisitorial Squad while Harry was trying to use Umbridge's fire?) I wonder if JKR stepped in and insisted they introduce Kreacher, because he didn't seem to have an actual reason to be in the movie.

Thought most of the acting was good- loved Moody, Luna, and Neville especially.

And let me just say how sad Alan Rickman's Snape makes me. He's not nearly enough of a nasty bastard, and he's far too old. There's no energy there. And I even like Rickman as an actor. But Snape he aint. I've thought that since the first movie. v_v

And speaking of Snape, what happened with his worst memory? How could they manage to butcher that scene so much? The part that made it his worst memory wasn't even shown. For shame. :rolleyes:

But despite the things that annoyed me as an adaptation, I thought the movie was enjoyable.

15. Terra

Terra (Previously RoxasXRiku)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

It was sweet but as expected, it left you wanting a bit more due to the fact that it's only half the book. I mean we've known all along that it was only part one but then at the end it really sinks in and you just think "oh, this really is only half, and now we have to wait eight months to see the other half"

16. Ovan

Ovan New Member

was it Paranormal entity?
    oh yeah my last movie is Harry potter DH Part 1 and Megamind.
    i watch Harry potter first so my last movie is Megamind, haha!

17. Kitty

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part I.

Watched it last night, so I had time to let it sink in. I really enjoyed it. There was a missed opportunity at the beginning for some character development that disappointed me a bit, and there was a slightly weird added scene that (I don't think this is a spoiler, but... ) makes me think the director is a bit of a Harry/Hermione shipper, but aside from those, well done. As someone up there said, though, it's a little annoying only getting half the movie, even though we all knew that going in to it. I expected it to be a bit boring, because so much of the beginning of the last book was just camping, but it never was. ^_^

18. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Up

The film's really touching and there's a great story to it. The balloons sequence was amazing to watch on a HD Television....just sayin'

19. LatiJediLukeAndLeia

LatiJediLukeAndLeia New Member

The last movie I watched was Shrek 2.

20. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

13 Going on 30

I find this movie is a classic and I must have watched it over a dozen times; it was watching this where I heard of Rick Springfield for the first time so that in itself deserves brownie points. I love the acting between Jennifer Garner and Mark Ruffalo, and I find it has a sweet tone to it in general. Never can get the music out of my head for atleast a week :)