• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

why wont anyone get online in the mirage arena!!!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by kingdomfreak44, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingdomfreak44

kingdomfreak44 New Member

why wont anyone get online1? is it not fun? i think it is! please reply if you want to get on

2. xxCHANCExx

xxCHANCExx New Member

I don't even know how to get on =[ cuz im a noob. I never looked up how so idk how therefore I don't. If you tell me how I will lol!

3. kingdomfreak44

okay!

go to the mirage arena and choose online (you must have internet connection0 and then choose an event! :)

4. Kit

Kit New Member

Wrong, wrong, and WRONG. Even though it says ONLINE, the Online mode is for LOCAL MULTIPLAYER ONLY. Meaning that whoever you're playing with has to be right next to you, or at least in the same room. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep has NO ACTUAL ONLINE PLAY.

5. kingdomfreak44

oh!

oh okay thanks i did not know that XD so what arena levels are you guys

6. xxCHANCExx

xxCHANCExx New Member

I'm 30 (need to add this pointless snippet because apparently it's too short of a text lol)

7. kingdomfreak44

cool im 21 :) [((_crayola_))> so cool

8. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

So... you can't hook your PSP to your computer to play online? That is a laugh. I was thinking that maybe all of them had a bad local internet connection problem. I will remind myself this whenever I get me a PSP in order to buy my own BBS.

9. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

It is because Square-Enix is too lazy to have online in their games (Eidos games like Kane and Lynch 2 don't count!)

10. kingdomfreak44

i think u are right ventus. days would have been sick with online gaming

11. ryuken11221

ryuken11221 New Member

the only way to play with other ppl is to use xlink kai ill find a tut for this and post it

12. Loner

Loner New Member

definitly not having bbs online was not one of square enix's smarter corporate decisions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.